Does Anybody Here Like Mgs???

OMars

Website
Visit site
I have noticed many of you Brits and well just europeans don't know (great)games like Red Dead Revolver......and well others just like rpg's(too much <_< ). So answer my question I have a couple good ideas !!! :D

This should be in other consoles...

the same could be said of most american gamers. even of myself. not specifially great games like mgs, but great games that merely arent recognized as they should be...

There is much sadness in my heart for european gamers, they get screwed all the time. and lots of games dont even make it to the uk. and when they do, its a long time later with inflated prices. Like the whole thing with the psp... And most of all, Katamari Damacy wasnt released in the UK...

I don't get it, It's not like people inthe UK are all that different from people in the US (hell we ALL hate Bush jr on some level!). We should all get the same games (assuming the licencing can be handled without problems.) and franchises, I also think the British should riot for not getting KD, that's just a crime.

MGS looks realy good, but iv only played it for abit so cant give much of a verdict, but rpg are awsome! i like mmorpg's but i hate ruinscape sooo much, its real crap and really slow... but other why there really fun and long lasting...

I like mgs.

Alpha2 posted on Aug 29 2005 at 12:31 AM said:
I don't get it, It's not like people inthe UK are all that different from people in the US (hell we ALL hate Bush jr on some level!). We should all get the same games (assuming the licencing can be handled without problems.) and franchises, I also think the British should riot for not getting KD, that's just a crime.

I don't hate bush jr. Some things he does are a bit extreme but I agree with him on quite a few issues.

Last edited by a moderator:
that movie is full of shit, i can't believe people even watch it (I can't believe I watched it.....). That movie is almost as stupid as the people who think the US attacked themselves on 9-11.... My friend believes that, god he's stupid. His dad got a sketchy "documentary" off of the internet and now his whole family believes it and he's lending the movie to some other friends of ours and now they believe it too....

onionfrog posted on Aug 28 2005 at 11:38 PM said:
There is much sadness in my heart for european gamers, they get screwed all the time. and lots of games dont even make it to the uk. and when they do, its a long time later with inflated prices. Like the whole thing with the psp... And most of all, Katamari Damacy wasnt released in the UK...
We both lose out on Japanese games.

I was thinking why can't somebody get the source(I'm sorry I can't......<_<)for MGS: Ghost Babel for the GBC and port it over to the GP32 or GPX2(when it comes out).

NOTE: If you make the modifications into some kind of patch it is completely legal!!!!!!!!!!!

One of my favourite game series, I think MGS3 had some wonky Engrishness to the writing that the previous two didn't but it just may be my favourite of the 3.

I can't think of anyone other than Kojima who would put something like the ladder scene in MGS3 into a game.

OMars posted on Aug 29 2005 at 10:44 PM said:
I was thinking why can't somebody get the source(I'm sorry I can't......<_<)for MGS: Ghost Babel for the GBC and port it over to the GP32 or GPX2(when it comes out).

NOTE: If you make the modifications into some kind of patch it is completely legal!!!!!!!!!!!

:blink: Correct me, if I`m wrong, but isn`t there a Gameboy (Color) emu for the gp32?

deadlychicken22 posted on Aug 29 2005 at 09:36 PM said:
that movie is full of shit, i can't believe people even watch it (I can't believe I watched it.....). That movie is almost as stupid as the people who think the US attacked themselves on 9-11.... My friend believes that, god he's stupid. His dad got a sketchy "documentary" off of the internet and now his whole family believes it and he's lending the movie to some other friends of ours and now they believe it too....
If there was anything in there whihc was bullshit they'd have him in court faster than you can bat an eyelid.

Goity posted on Aug 29 2005 at 10:31 PM said:
deadlychicken22 posted on Aug 29 2005 at 09:36 PM said:
If there was anything in there whihc was bullshit they'd have him in court faster than you can bat an eyelid.

In court? In the US people can put whatever bullshit they want in movies. Doesn't matter if its true or not, its entertainment. And some people even believe the shit they put out.

Screw all this irrelevant Bush bullcrap!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: Just keep to the subject.

And Quiest seriously.......I want updated graphics(no doesn't have to be 3d) and there are 4 more buttons and 62000 extra pixels that you could use!!!!!! :angry: :angry:

I'm tired of waiting somebody make a new version of Ghost Babel!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.S. Bush sucks because he keeps attacking other countries(I know it's irrelevant but I don't care you like bush kiss my a** rednecks!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: )

i'm not trying to sound like an asshole but it doesn't look like your in a position to give orders. You've only been here for a month or so, you're not an mod/admin/guru, so if you want people to listen to what you say ask nicely don't tell them what to do.

Screw all this irrelevant Bush bullcrap!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif Just keep to the subject.
Bush sucks because he keeps attacking other countries(I know it's irrelevant but I don't care you like bush kiss my a** rednecks!!!!!!!!!!! mad.gif mad.gif )

If you don't want people talking about Bush in your thread then it would be a good idea to avoid the topic yourself. I never said I liked bush, its just that most liberals just say "Bush is a dumbass!!!!!!!" and expect people to agree with their argument. And while many believe this, to those who don't its not very convincing and you just make yourself look stupid.

I was thinking why can't somebody get the source(I'm sorry I can't......dry.gif)for MGS: Ghost Babel for the GBC and port it over to the GP32 or GPX2(when it comes out).
Why don't you just use fGB32 f-day preview to emulate it?

Alpha2 posted on Aug 29 2005 at 12:31 AM said:

I think we don't get the same games as the US because we are lumped in with the rest of Europe and have to wait until the games have been translated into German, French, Italian and Spanish before they are released as European PAL versions.

DeadlyChicken don't give orders cuz I'm about your level :p !!

And to answer your question about fGB32: did you not just read my other post????? ;)

So many things could be done........... :D

Sorry if I offended anybody!!! :D

I didn't quite understand what you meant in your other post. You said you wanted quiest to update the graphics or something, and something about a port of ghost babel (which can just be emulated with fGB32). Sorry if I missed something...

Back