Does Anything Like The iCP2 Exist?

Inimuk

Pandora User
There are a few decent wireless gaming pads just as there are wireless keyboards - but something that's got me wondering recently - is there anything out there these days that's a balanced mix of both, like the device of old was?

Well if your talking about the original iControlpad the 8bitdo controllers do the job really well. Especially the fc30 series.

As for something that would be like the iCP 2 with a keyboard, I'm not sure I seen anything like it. But I haven't looked to hard lately.

Well if your talking about the original iControlpad the 8bitdo controllers do the job really well. Especially the fc30 series.

As for something that would be like the iCP 2 with a keyboard, I'm not sure I seen anything like it. But I haven't looked to hard lately.

Yes, looking for a iCP2-esque device, ideally. Found a Moga pad but it looks to use low quality rubber and the d-pad/abxy buttons are cringeworthy.

Eventually going to upgrade from a MotoG3 (this model has 1GB RAM and Android takes up too much of it) to something similar in size but much better performance (either Xperia-X compact or a little bigger with a Mate 9). Carrying around a Shield is too bulky (and some things are starting to not work with it due to Nvidia simply not updating software and XDA being dead in the water in further development).

Perhaps it'd be a better setup with a PS4 controller, snap-on BT keyboard and phone clip (a little less bulky than the former device).

Back