Donate Pledge

Provost Dhorkan

Still Fresh
If Batch 1 is all shipped by end of March I will donate ₤20.00. If we get a nice thread of donation pledges maybe Craig will feel a little better during his 36 hr shifts? 200 of us would make a nice 4k...

I liked your posts yesterday Provost. I already did a donation with my purchase but I'll agree to make another if Batch 1 finishes by that date as well.

you know theres a homebrew competition thats eager for some donations...

Excellent, if this trend continues I can buy a reasonably good second hand car!

Point taken, I'll double my offer. If I can have a Craigix autograph on my pandy quick starter guide...

Last edited by a moderator:
I donated 20 when I received mine but will be happy to pledge another 20 for this cause! Count me in.

If i got mine by then I'll donate to OPT and the homebrew devs, with pleasure

I planned to donate a little to some of the devs here anyway as a thankyou - pandora panik looks well worth a donation already from a shirt video I seen, I'm on that game as soon as I get mine

Excellent, if this trend continues I can buy a reasonably good second hand car!

Point taken, I'll double my offer. If I can have a Craigix autograph on my pandy quick starter guide...

I actually have one of those, It's hand signed by Mweston, Evil Dragon and Craigix, faith wasn't there at the town hall unfortunately.

I'll take a pic later if anyone is intrested.

I'll take a pic later if anyone is intrested.

Yes, that would be awsome please!
Here ya go sorry for the delay I have been out most of the weekend.

img_0289.jpg

Signed!

If I am fondling my Pandora (or at least the shipping email) by march first

I will donate what ever ₤20 is in USD.

Edit: I meant April 1st lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I will do this for sure if I have mine by that time. Or even the email, because I got the slow shipping and I think it would still be fair if you at least put it in the mail for me. =)

Thanks for the pick Mvick.

The deal was for end of March. The offer for the autograph is still open. No authentication required!

Thanks for the pick Mvick.

The deal was for end of March. The offer for the autograph is still open. No authentication required!

Your welcome :) Tis a nice memory of a great day!

I hope you get one too but would be difficult now as there in 3 different country's!

I arrived there in the first week of production and thought it was too good of an opportunity to miss getting it signed. It was very surreal meeting them after stalking them on here for so long,

They are all really nice people. Craig's girlfriend makes a mean bacon butty ;)

I never thought of driving up and picking it up personally. I'm only on Manchester so I don't see why not... maybe I can post the booklet to the others with a pre stamped envelope? I bet Everyone's gona start wanting one.

Back