Donation Drive Feb 2013! - Let's clear out EDs batches (to help ED, craig and the investors).

Considering there are about 6 billion people spending their money on all kinds of things, two units a day doesn't seem like much.

EDIT: http://www.thinkgeek.com/electronics/retro-gaming/ scores very high in google searches for emulators. Maybe they could sell a few hundred OpenPandoras?

Last edited by a moderator:
Considering there are about 6 billion people spending their money on all kinds of things, two units a day doesn't seem like much.
6 billion people don't have the same niches, and the Pandora is still currently a niche device

Flattrd.

Edit: It seems as if the flattr is set up for IPboard, if there is something i want to flatter its ED, not IPboard, making that distinction clear.

Get a good avatar to fix this.

EDIT: http://www.thinkgeek.com/electronics/retro-gaming/ scores very high in google searches for emulators. Maybe they could sell a few hundred OpenPandoras?
They are evaluating a 1GHz unit.  Turns out the guy who got the job to do it isn't a Linux user and didn't feel up to the task, so he's passed it off to someone else.  Hope to hear something soon from them.

I flattr, and I rarely stumble on anything else to flattr so you're getting a big piece of my pie.

They are evaluating a 1GHz unit.  Turns out the guy who got the job to do it isn't a Linux user and didn't feel up to the task, so he's passed it off to someone else.  Hope to hear something soon from them.
Greatest Link post ever ;)

Huzzar for

1. Link
  2. Thinkgeek
  3. Lasers
In that order.

Exciting news :)

Here's hoping they decide to buy 50 for stock and then sell hundreds more...

Everybody should have noticed that rad little sidebar for donating... Giving people a visual idea of the goal and all that fun stuff is actually pretty cleaver. 

If you've got some spare monies.. throw it EDs way :D

Neat never noticed that sidebar.. I've donated every week since sometime in January.. 

Yep, just set that up yesterday :)

It supports multiple goals, so we could use this for competition prize money, other goals, etc. :)

Heh, we got 400 regular visitors per day... if each visitor would donate 5 EUR per week, we would have 8 Pandoras financed each week :eek:

Promoting IPBoard is unethical and tasteless. Get it fixed.

Edit: how comes Alerino didn't get a donator flag?
I don't see how it's unethical or tasteless, it's just a default image.. And the tone of your statement isn't warranted.

Also I don't see a donator flag on Alerino.. but I think he would have to use the new donating tool.

You used an inbetween tool, which wasn't as good... so I switched to a better one.

I'll manually add you :)

Back