Donation Drive Feb 2013! - Let's clear out EDs batches (to help ED, craig and the investors).

Promoting IPBoard is unethical and tasteless. Get it fixed.

Edit: how comes Alerino didn't get a donator flag?
I don't see how it's unethical or tasteless, it's just a default image.. And the tone of your statement isn't warranted.
I will explain my view and then you can explain yours. IPBoard is closed source software, it hurts my eyes and it does not work. IMO.

To promote this whilst being in the open source and free category is tasteless and unethical. See http://opensource.org/osd and http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw.html

I know full well the money doesn't go to IPBoard, but it still seems that way. I want the distinction made clear; since i'm flattring, subsequently my name ends up in relation to IPBoard, im unpleased with this, as it provokes an emotional disturbance to me.

It is a very easy fix, which is what i propose, i have explained how to do so, and all the effort i can on my  side to fix this.

Okay I can understand you being upset, but without a giving any details in your original post it just came off as poor mannered spewing.

I sent them a mail on submit a´t thisiswhyimbroke dawt com, send them an email if you want to see it on there. And subscribed to their .rss, nice site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just curious, as another way to make money, Pandora should charge for hardware mods, I would buy a Pandora and pay good money to get a hinge mod done so it locks at a better angle  for my needs :)

That's probably not the first 2.7k EUR, just the first one with the new donation tracking software...

Very impressive indeed, how this community is altruistically crowd-funding the elimination of that cursed pre-order queue! It shows how passionate we are about this little device...

It's nice to see the preorders get close to finally being done. It makes me uber excited (especially since I'm still waiting :) )
And once that's done maybe we start funding some of our amazing devs?  :D

It's nice to see the preorders get close to finally being done. It makes me uber excited (especially since I'm still waiting :) )
by close do you mean only ~2 years left? or did I miss something?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back