Don't us Canadians deserve some credit too?

FLAG?

• yes

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • no

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters

pokitfoxx

first off, this is just completely asthetic and i honestly dont care if it gets done or not (i would rather have the guys work on more pandoras)

alright so i was just moseying around the net and got to openpandora.net

looked up to the top right and saw 3 flags! although i know these flags are just to change the language of the page, but i think it would be fitting to just throw a little Canadian one up there for MWeston, i mean we got England Turkey and Germany , Craig, Fatih and Ed, and as far as i know MWeston was in it too.

plus im livin in Canada right now and thought it would be cool to live in 1 of the amazing countries to spawn Pandora Creators!

mods, dont feel bad deleting this, with production somewhat going smoothly and premium pandoras getting out the door next week i thought id get some kind of thread going

Last edited by a moderator:
Would the Canadian site have an "Aboot us"-section :p

EDIT: typo

Last edited by a moderator:
this would be like asking OPT to include a tiny hockey stick instead of a stylus inside the pandora....

How can you be wasting your precious 25GB of bandwidth on this silly forum!? You should be out protesting like Egypt.

this would be like asking OPT to include a tiny hockey stick instead of a stylus inside the pandora....

Actually, this would be cool! They already have a tribute in the firmware, with a background Image of a hockey Rink (With added pandora logos on scoreboard and center ice). I wonder what rink it is? The Hockey stick Stylus would then go perfect with that! :D

...we got The UK, Turkey and Germany...
Fixed that for you.

The English flag is the George Cross, a red cross on a white background. What you've got there is the union flag for The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

</pedant>

Back