Release DraStic Nintendo DS emulator

I just hear over on the ngemu forums that Exo just released DraStic for free! To quote:

Exophase said:
I want to thank everyone for supporting my emulator, and I've realized the best way to show my support for the whole emulation scene is by rereleasing DraStic completely free of charge. For everyone who paid, thank you so much for helping, it's because of you I want to share this with everyone.
I'm releasing .apk for now, and the free version of DraStic should be on Google Play soon, but as it may take a while to get up you'll probably want to just EDITED OUT
Enjoy.
Great news for everyone who wanted this, but couldn't pay.

Last edited by a moderator:
You must certainly realize that that is not Exophase writing, yes? Links to copyrighted material is not allowed here.

The "Freezes at first battle" is a problem from at least two versions back, so I'd agree with knightron.
I am knightron.  :blink:   I said it ran perfect. And someone else edited it later. Anyways, i just played further and i was mistaken. It does freeze, when battling as Bowser. I though the editor meant the battle against Bowser.

You must certainly realize that that is not Exophase writing, yes?I just got this off ngemu, and it works great.Links to copyrighted material is not allowed here.What do you mean? I thought emulators were legal and allowed here?
Obviously a pirated version.
Emulation is legal, but piracy is still illegal.

Obviously a pirated version.Emulation is legal, but piracy is still illegal.Didn't it only just release today though? You'd have to be some kinda super hacker to do it that fast.
Well, I'm no expert, so I've got no idea how it's done, but do you really think a guy who's worked really hard on an emulator to be sold on the playstore and even control beta testing tightly would suddenly distribute his emulator for free using some random file hosting sites outside of the playstore just hours after the initial release.

Fuckinglol and Mark Witzor (Witz is german for joke, Witzor is probably internet language for someone who makes jokes) are the same person. And probably a troll. Please ignore him and or delete his posts, if he continues to spam this thread.

I have a pretty good idea of who it could be... but it's pure assumption so I'm not going to say any more... I just hope exo wakes up ASAP. :(

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Obviously a pirated version.

Emulation is legal, but piracy is still illegal.
Didn't it only just release today though? You'd have to be some kinda super hacker to do it that fast.
Cracking software is relatively easy if you have the right tools and some experience. It can be done in minutes. Writing software is the hard part.

Lol, Pandorians pay for something they get for free,

the rest grabs something for free for which they were supposed to pay.
Hell I paid for the Android version of Drastic and I have no plans to play it on my Android smartphone..  without a D-Pad it seems kind of silly. 

I just felt I needed to pay Exophase for his fine Emulator, I love it on my Pandora.

Same here :)

I bought it (and even tried it), but I can either play it with huge sound lag or stuttery as hell on the JXD7300 (and laggy input...) :)

It really shows the difference between Android and our optimized Linux :)

Lol, Pandorians pay for something they get for free,

the rest grabs something for free for which they were supposed to pay.
Hell I paid for the Android version of Drastic and I have no plans to play it on my Android smartphone..  without a D-Pad it seems kind of silly. 

I just felt I needed to pay Exophase for his fine Emulator, I love it on my Pandora.
Same here.  But I play it on the Shield.

Just realised that the Android Drastic is now released (I'll buy it later) and I noticed that it has the following feature:

Synchronize your save games with your online Google Drive space

I'm often harping on about save syncho... any chance this could also be added to the Pandora version?

Back