Release DraStic Nintendo DS emulator

Take your time.  DraStic on Pandora is free :)  If someone complains let me know and I'll give them a sparta.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzqXggZU3eE

The last version fix the problem with the microphone in zelda spirit tracks :) This emulator is really impressive, thanks very much!

Hey Exophase are you now a Millionaire?

Drastic is sooo good and when you sell it often...maybe soon :)

There are Worldwide Billions of Android User and millions who have waited for a Emulator like yours.

I love it...so much more Nice Anime RPGs for the Pandora and Android Devices.

Can i take the Savegamefiles from Pandora to Android Drastic Port?Then can i play @ Home with Pandora and underway with my Mobile Phone with same Gamestates ;)

@ingo : i prefer to play also on the go whit the Pandora. .

Because then my Phone s Battery losts until i need it realy..

And you can play DS Games way better whit Physikal Buttons and DPAD

Than whit Touchscreen Controlls. .

On my Circuit Co Pandora, its not that Powerfull than on the Aktual Modells, but the usual Games dit work..

Just GTA China town Wars makes some Problems if i play whit Sound, the Display flickers..

Hey Exophase are you now a Millionaire?

Drastic is sooo good and when you sell it often...maybe soon :)

There are Worldwide Billions of Android User and millions who have waited for a Emulator like yours.

I love it...so much more Nice Anime RPGs for the Pandora and Android Devices.
Thanks B)

Definitely not a millionaire, and I probably won't be unless DraStic sells as much as SuperGNES has.

Can i take the Savegamefiles from Pandora to Android Drastic Port?Then can i play @ Home with Pandora and underway with my Mobile Phone with same Gamestates ;)
Yeah, they should be interchangeable. They go in /sdcard/DraStic/savestates and /sdcard/DraStic/backup

Definitely not a millionaire, and I probably won't be unless DraStic sells as much as SuperGNES has.

That's where you have to stop coding a bit, and create some accounts on well known boards (emu, gaming, phones, etc.) and make your own promotion.

Give it time, gradually reduce the price to $3.99, have the odd sale every now and again, keep adding features ( WIFI would be nice ;) ) & updates and I see no reason why this shouldn't happen. Well deserved too if I might add. :)

That's where you have to stop coding a bit, and create some accounts on well known boards (emu, gaming, phones, etc.) and make your own promotion.
No thanks, I'm fine with what it's bringing in. I don't want to become a living ad >_>

Besides that, when the userbase expands the amount of support e-mails expand with it :/ (although some of those come from people using cracked versions..)

It's not a perpetual ad, it's just a kickstart.

You can ask here, i'm sure members of our community may like to spread the word. Your work deserves it, especially the way you did OP first served and free as in free beer.

Really, thanks, but it's fine. There are a ton of things I could be doing to increase revenue that are pretty straightforward, but I've turned it down because right now I'm really not that concerned and want to focus on fixing stuff/adding features without dealing with a ton of support, especially if that support extends to a larger and larger percentage of people who don't speak English (like if we added more translations)

The e-mails have died down a lot but at first they were pretty bad, like 100+ a day for the first few weeks. But now they're up again because of people hit with this stupid October bug :( The thought of dealing with something like that on a scale several times larger is scary.

Pokemon addicts will blackmail you over making tons of ads if you don't fix their favorite games.

Really, thanks, but it's fine. There are a ton of things I could be doing to increase revenue that are pretty straightforward, but I've turned it down because right now I'm really not that concerned and want to focus on fixing stuff/adding features without dealing with a ton of support, especially if that support extends to a larger and larger percentage of people who don't speak English (like if we added more translations)

The e-mails have died down a lot but at first they were pretty bad, like 100+ a day for the first few weeks. But now they're up again because of people hit with this stupid October bug :( The thought of dealing with something like that on a scale several times larger is scary.
Good idea with the translations, maybe not that important for the Pandora port but for wider Android audience. :)

Somehow I'm proud of the Pandora and it's devs as source for quality Emulations and that these spread out successfuly to Mass market devices is even better. Sadly, most of these people may never have heared of "Open Pandora". ^^"

Hi!

Is there any chance for maemo port?

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=90950
I don't have an N900 so it's not something I could do myself at least. It's possible I could get someone else to do it but I'd be kind of wary about giving the source to someone I don't know at this point, it'd probably have to be someone from here whom I know and trust.

I don't have an N900 so it's not something I could do myself at least. It's possible I could get someone else to do it but I'd be kind of wary about giving the source to someone I don't know at this point, it'd probably have to be someone from here whom I know and trust.
I understand and respect it. Don't you know any person from maemo.org? Maybe is somone here who can do this? Pandora and N900 are similar because of linux.

I understand and respect it. Don't you know any person from maemo.org? Maybe is somone here who can do this? Pandora and N900 are similar because of linux.
I haven't been there, but there's probably some cross over between members there and members here, including some developers.

Is there anyone else playing Pokemon? I for one would be glad for a quick Octoberfest fix, but of course it's no biggie so if it just takes up too much time, I'm fine of course for the "proper" next release :)

Back