Drpocketsnes Question

TDT

Hello all,

I was thinking a bit, and I noticed this SNES emulator hasn't been in development for awhile, but there's one thing I really wish it had. I currently use the dock, and a SNES controller connected via the RetroUSB. The problem I'm having is all the buttons are mapped totally the wrong way. I looked through all the settings, as well as the wiki and linked pages, and did some searching on google, and haven't found a solution to this yet.

Does anyone know how to remap the buttons of a controller with this emulator? Is there a better emulator that supports the remapping of buttons?

Thanks,

TDT

Could I also mention that music in Final Fantasy III (VI) sounds a bit dizzy, began from some version. Or me just using cursed rom?

quasist said:
Could I also mention that music in Final Fantasy III (VI) sounds a bit dizzy, began from some version. Or me just using cursed rom?
I'm new to this so maybe someone else may be able to give you a better answer, but maybe you could change the SNES Options on the emulator? (frameskip, lower sound options or the CPU clock)

I can get my CPU clock speed up to 260 (it crashes at 270) and it works a treat on nearly all the roms I have tried with my new settings. Is this unusual to get such a high overclock on an F200? It is default set to 200.

Last edited by a moderator:
Charco said:
quasist said:
I'm new to this so maybe someone else may be able to give you a better answer, but maybe you could change the SNES Options on the emulator? (frameskip, lower sound options or the CPU clock)

I can get my CPU clock speed up to 260 (it crashes at 270) and it works a treat on nearly all the roms I have tried with my new settings. Is this unusual to get such a high overclock on an F200? It is default set to 200.

No. It just instruments in music plays strange. I completed FFIII on 230mhz in older version on PocketSnes and instuments played nice. Now they play very strange...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back