Duke Nukem

seth

i dont remeber the version of it but it was an old 2d Duke nukem fighting game

it was pretty fun

is it being ported?(dunno if the source is avalible)

2d duke was great :D

But i dont know only way to play them is when a x86 emu comes out for the gp32

but i could be wrong as doom was ported and if the source is online it could be played but as far as i have seen only duke 3d has source code not duke 2d :(

You can play the Duke from GBC, that was pretty decent, though it's not much like the original Duke 2d (back when computer games were good, commander keen anyone?).

Might I suggest.. Dave Gnukem? It's pretty nice actually. I really wouldn't mind having some of the Commander Keen games ported over though.. and yes, they are both Apogee AFAIK. :)

duke nukem 2 = good game
also cosmos adventure, and other unknown side scrollers like that...

how about hoosier city...i havent played that game in ages! Its a great game too, very fun zelda clone.

Might I suggest.. Dave Gnukem? It's pretty nice actually. I really wouldn't mind having some of the Commander Keen games ported over though.. and yes, they are both Apogee AFAIK. :)
I've tried that before - it seems really close to the original Duke Nukem. In fact, it would probably be better to port this than the original because of the level editor. In fact, the original levels could probably be recreated, providing the best of both worlds.

Last edited by a moderator:
If i knew how to port it over even if it was JUST to port with no optimization it be good cause then we have a good idea of how fast it would run and it should then be possible to make it full speed

Where are the people who port the apps for the glory then dont do anything else?

We need 1 lol

:ph34r:

Back