Duke Nukem

Big Al Johnson

Still Fresh
It would be great if someone could try and port the side scrolling duke nukem game, Just a suggestion.

Someone should read the forum rules before posting.

And for crying out loud, stop using retarded 12-year old AOLer speak in these forums! This is not an instant messenger application. There is NO NEED for those annoying abbreviations ... besides, folks from all over the world come here to read, contribute and learn. Many of which are not native-English speaking ... how do you think they feel trying to decipher some cryptic-looking 'English words'?

</rant>

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm...it is a problem it looks like about this spelling...would be cool if there was a spell checker so we could understand what the lazy's are trying to say ;) . By the way man, not all twelve year olds do that!! I myself am only twelve and I'm not that bad at spelling.

Hmm...it is a problem it looks like about this spelling...would be cool if there was a spell checker so we could understand what the lazy's are trying to say ;) . By the way man, not all twelve year olds do that!! I myself am only twelve and I'm not that bad at spelling.

I'm sorry if I offended any 12-year olds out there .. it wasn't my intent.

Really though, I get annoyed when folks don't take the extra 30 or so seconds it takes to type correctly (including fixing any mistakes in grammar or spelling, like I'm doing right now ;)) .. the resulting post makes them look like dolts (even though it may just be a case of being lazy).

So in conclusion, type like an idiot and you shall be treated as such. :)

Say, why'd you lie to the registration form?

- Alex

PS: you must close the tags in your signature for them to take effect, in your case they should be
Code:
[size=1][color=#006600]-Shifty[/color][/size]

Say, why'd you lie to the registration form?

- Alex

PS: you must close the tags in your signature for them to take effect, in your case they should be
Code:
[size=1][color=#006600]-Shifty[/color][/size]

I don't know if this was the case here but perhaps he was worried that he would not be allowed on the forum because he is a minor. I know this is a silly thing to think but so many sites have annoying restrictions that it can become a habit. Signing up for xbox live for example is a real pain if you accidently put that you are a minor because it forces you to provide your credit card number as proof that an "adult says its okay".

i got my copy of side scrolling duke free with a news paper, so i guess the source is free as well,, its a very good game and would be a great game to have ported to the gp2x.... the spell checker and grammer police will be up all night checking this post..... :lol:

It would be great if someone could try and port the side scrolling duke nukem game, Just a suggestion.
Was this edited?
Did it look like this?

B gR8 if some1 cuold DN? ROFL OMG
No... It doesn't say 'this post was edited by...' But yes it would have looked something like that... If it had been written like that...

DN1 and 2 are playable in Dosbox, though DN2 without sound. To my knowledge (which is quite fallible)... the source code is not available.

When a mod edits a post, 'Edit by' isn't visible. :ph34r:

- Alex

Mmm yes I lied in the registration and it was because I thought most of you were in your 20's or something and I didn't want to be looked down upon because I am only twelve :( Oh well...Ooh!! By the way Alex, where do I get that programing tool for the 2X?

Back