Emulations

yes no yes no no

Try looking for info before asking questions that have been answered millions of times before.

Nearly everything you could possibly need to know (and a lot of stuff you probably don't :)) can be found in the Information Index
Some of the information may be a little out of date, so if you aren't sure about something, feel free to ask :)

Last edited by a moderator:
MilloCz said:
Hi, i'm new at Pandoring and i need to ask if it can emulate theese consoles:
PSX
PS2
N64
NDS
Gamecube

PSX - Possible
PS2 - Are you high?
N64 - Possible
NDS - Might be possible
Gamecube - Really, are you taking ecstacy?
Xbox - No..*twitch*
X360 - No!
PS3 - *erupts in rage*
Wii - *head explodes*

MilloCz said:
No ps2 emu and so high price ? Pandora sux ?

Find me any portable device that has PS2 Emulation and I will get you one for free. Whatever it takes to get rid of you and 'Pandora sucks' remarks...
Oh wait. They don't exist! The Pandora is a *PORTABLE* ARM Linux based opensource handheld more capable than the PSP.

MilloCz said:

Wow. Funny how you list interests as "retro gamer." If that were true, your questioning of the high price point wouldn't hinge on PS2 emulation.

MilloCz said:
Pandora sux ?
Find me a handheld that emulate ps2 with about 10 hour of batteries, and you'll talk, else : go troll away....

EDIT: ninja'd... I'll emphase on my main point : Go troll away

This guy's been making these kind of snobby remarks all over the place. I suggest we give him the silence treatment while we play fullspeed PSX/GBA/(S)NES/N64/Sega/Atari/Whatsmore? games on our shiny Pandoras. Neener Neener.

MilloCz said:

you know what ? what DOES suck is your education. You may not understand about hardware and software requirements for ps2 emulation but your unlicked remarks are enough to call you a douchebag.

hlide said:
MilloCz said:

you know what ? what DOES suck is your education. You may not understand about hardware and software requirements for ps2 emulation but your unlicked remarks are enough to call you a douchebag.
From his profile:
Birthday - November 7, 1995

He's 14 years old. Of course he has no education.

Alerino said:
MilloCz said:

349 dollars frighten those who think Pandora is only a gamer gadget, indeed. But don't forget Pandora is a full computer, featuring qwerty/touchscreen/usb host/usb otg/tv-out/dual sdhc/insane battery life etc etc etc
Well put. That should keep the young trollet at bay. ;)

Rockthesmurf said:
Just for the record, full speed PS3 emulation works fine though. You should probably buy one.
Arkham Asylum sometimes drops to 58fps but it's hardly noticeable.

john4p said:
Rockthesmurf said:
Just for the record, full speed PS3 emulation works fine though. You should probably buy one.
Arkham Asylum sometimes drops to 58fps but it's hardly noticeable.

I can't get GTA IV to run at 60fps on my Pandora. It keeps running at ~300% speed and I can't find a way to clip it at 100%. Can you tell me how?

</joke>

Back