Game Cube Emulator Possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunny said:
No, I was kinda validating what you just said. Why on earth would I class "about 10fps, in areas where not much was going on" as full speed? Surely full speed is 60fps with no frameskipping? I spent a lot of time back then with my own emulators tweaking the code to get to the magic 50fps. I still do, even though hardware is now outclassing my emulators...

Yeah, I know, I was just worried some people wouldn't pick up on your sarcasm. Although, for Mario64 you only need 30fps. Unless we're talking about vsyncs and not N64 frames. What emulators did you do?

[quote name='Dunny' date='26 September 2009 - 02:39 PM' timestamp='1253972382' post='758200'
It was badged at 200 mhz, but never came close in performance to the real intel 200mhz. But hey, I had like zero cash for hardware back in those days so it had to do. It was still faster than the Amiga I had at the time.

D.[/quote]

Probably still better than a P133 for N64 emulation, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
dentrado said:
guilmon999 said:
an emulator is not an OS emulator is a executable which is a program besides your view of the OS is very narrow if you made and OS gamecube for the pandora there are ways to get around many things to trick the rom into thinking everything is there when you only have a fraction of it.

Please use punctuation.
yah, probably explains that D I had in English.

excuse my bandwagon hopping:
guilmon999 said:
dentrado said:
guilmon999 said:
an emulator is not an OS emulator is a executable which is a program besides your view of the OS is very narrow if you made and OS gamecube for the pandora there are ways to get around many things to trick the rom into thinking everything is there when you only have a fraction of it.

Please use punctuation.
or maybe your D can be explained by your habit of not knowing what you are talking about.

El Jefe said:
excuse my bandwagon hopping:
guilmon999 said:
dentrado said:
guilmon999 said:

Please use punctuation.
or maybe your D can be explained by your habit of not knowing what you are talking about.
b69ie8.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back