Gamecube Emulator

Gamecube? :lol:
I would be happy, if at least a good GBA Emu would run onto the Pandora. Well I'm sure it would, GPSP also ran onto the Small GP2X, but like always, someone has to code these Emulators firstand keep going with improvements, bugfixing etc...
Why spending time and energy for such utopic, unrealistic Projects like Gamecube, PSP, Dreamcast emus etc... when the "small" Consoles not even completely covered by emulation onto the Pandora? ;)
NES->Gameboy->SNES->(N64 maybe)->GBA->(NDS Maybe) and so on, same for SEGA Consoles (I'm happy, that at least Picodrive will be ready for the Pandora \^_\^)

Last edited by a moderator:
just stop talking about the damn gamecube emulation, its not gonna happen.
lets get the next subject on the road. i wanna play ps3 games on the pandora. please make a emulator someone. *beg beg*

i think this thread should be closed, as the OP's question was answered long ago.

EDIT: and we all know nothing productive is going to come out of this thread.

Xian Long said:
i think this thread should be closed, as the OP's question was answered long ago.
I don't know. I certainly wouldn't want to impede any "community building conversation".

Chip said:
Xian Long said:
I don't know. I certainly wouldn't want to impede any "community building conversation".

To be fair: There is a difference between a natural conversation that may evolve and change direction, and a bunch of people saying no in a topic that has already been hashed out (numerous times). There is nothing going on here community wise.

I know you are being sarcastic, but to claim this is a possible "community building conversation" just reeks of butthurt.

It does not reek of butthurt, I think that threads like this should be closed. Please close it before more people cry about thread closing.

"Will we see the Wii on the Pandora? ;) "

Unless you want to see more comments like that here... even I think that this thread is now useless. And yeah everyone is saying "NO!"

'borgqueenx' said:
i dont agree about a lock. just delete it.
^
What he said. This isn't something anyone will ever search out. They'll just post a new thread asking.

If they do search, the old threads debating specs in 2008 will suffice.

'gp2.eXe' said:
"Will we see the Wii on the Pandora? ;) "

Unless you want to see more comments like that here... even I think that this thread is now useless. And yeah everyone is saying "NO!"

The Dolphin emulator also plays some Wii games :lol:

Username said:
It does not reek of butthurt, I think that threads like this should be closed. Please close it before more people cry about thread closing.

You should re-read my post. I also think this thread should be closed.

The Dolphin emulator also plays some Wii games :lol:

AAAAAAGGHHHHHH!! That's what I mean...

Also messy quote, should look like this:

"Will we see the Wii on the Pandora? ;)

Wanna know how? Read my sig.
Oh... now this thread has a purpose! To fix bugs! Or redirect you there... :)

Edit: HAHA! now quotes are not working properly... I wonder why?
Edit2: Found it, quoting a messy quote still screws you... ugh...

'Chip' said:
'Xian Long' said:
Yay, the system works :>

'borgqueenx' said:
just stop talking about the damn gamecube emulation, its not gonna happen.
lets get the next subject on the road. i wanna play ps3 games on the pandora. please make a emulator someone. *beg beg*
personally, I want to run crysis since it's such a good game.

It isn't.

'Chip' said:
'Xian Long' said:

You're a joker, Chip.

:lol:

I have this friend in Nigeria who has pledged $1,000,000 to the first person to make a fullspeed Gamecube emulator for the Pandora. It must be completely fullspeed, though. Still, I imagine that it is a good opportunity.

Coders just need to pull themselves up by their own bootstraps and get some git-up-and-go. If they do that, good things will happen. Unless the government radiates psychic radiation waves that reduces the brain effectiveness of our brains and makes people into sheeple. In which case, tinfoil-covered houses should help. The roof should be painted black, however, so as not to attract UFOs. But do not use berry-based paint, because bears and bigfoots really like berry-based paint, or so I heard back in '86 when I was in the Himalayas and came across some yeti writing which the molemen I met there helped me decipher. Those molemen make the best tea in the universe, though it was rather cold at those high elevations. Thankfully, I brought a cold fusion reactor with me and was able to warm it up to the ideal temperature.

To close a topic is not necessary unless it's an obvious scam or gratuitous offense to someone. You are all grownups enough to ignore such a topic and let it sink in the deep abyss instead of saying NO repeatedly and letting the topic revive :)

Back