Emulator Trouble

Deaths Shepherd

Still Fresh
Hi, me again... I've put my emulator onto my SD card along with a few roms but when i load up the emulator and go to Select Rom i can't find any of the roms i put on there. Yes i'm looking in the right place, i'm not that bad :p. The emulator i'm talking about at the moment is DrPocketSnes.

Can you give a little more information? Where are your ROMs on your card? What format are they in (are they all in one big file? are they all separate SMD or BIN files? are they all individually zipped?) and what do you see on the screen when you choose the Select ROM?

Also, have you tried selecting '..' after choosing 'Select ROM' and browsing your card? Once you have found the folder your ROMs are in you can set it as the default folder in the options.

I tried both zipped and unzipped, i got one rom to work zipped but that also happened to be the rom that ran at less than 5fps? I know the roms work because i've tried them on my pc. Any ideas?

You need to give more information! I am just blindly guessing at common problems because I haven't a clue what your problem is. Which ROM? Where have you put it? I take it you can now see ROMs from drPocketSNES? Try to explain what you have actually done and then it will be easier to give advice. Also, what clock speed are you running it at? There should be a readme.txt that came with the emulator - have you read that?

WhizzBang said:
You need to give more information! I am just blindly guessing at common problems because I haven't a clue what your problem is. Which ROM? Where have you put it? I take it you can now see ROMs from drPocketSNES? Try to explain what you have actually done and then it will be easier to give advice. Also, what clock speed are you running it at? There should be a readme.txt that came with the emulator - have you read that?
Yes i can actually click the roms, but they just take me to a black screen the majority of the time, i've tried downloading different rom dumps aswell but they don't work, and the clock speed is standard because i havn't overclocked it yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back