Enquiry

a4paper

Still Fresh
I've not been able to engage myself in the GP2X community as much as I'd have liked and I no longer have the time to keep upto date with everything and so I've decided to sell my GP2X. I may join the community again sometime in the future as you really do have a good thing going here. Anyway, my question is how much do you reckon I should be asking for a pretty much mint condition GP2X with box, cables, batteries, case 512MB sd card and a tv out cable? I was going to put it up on ebay but I thought I'd ask here first and if anyone here (Although I imagine most of you own a GP2X obviously) wants it then just PM me as I'd rather sell it to someone I know will use it well than someone who will just buy it to sell on at a profit.

(If there is a section for this sort of thing please feel free to move it)

Keep your GP2X and forget it for a while, or you might regret it ;) (unless you need money)

I'm from the UK and it's the newer Mark 2 version. It's pretty much in perfect condition and the stuff with it cost me an extra £25 atleast. I'm really not sure on a price but how does £75 sound?

Unless you need the cash consider hanging on to the unit and see what comes out over the next few months.

I know a fair few people who boxed there old units up months ago who are now addicted again. Depends what you want with the unit really.

Failing that if you do want to sell the Marketplace Forum is the correct place (and I would be very interested if you REALLY wanted to sell).

I'll think about it, and if I decide to sell it then I'll post in the Marketplace forum (sorry I didn't see that before). I'm still not sure how much I should be selling it for exactly, I'll have a look around and see what the general price is.

I'd say about $180-$190 USD, considering it's new and it comes with a 512mb SD card.

- Alex

Back