Ethernet Adapter

Prophet

God I'm old.
Website
Visit site
I went out and bought myself a USB -> ethernet adapter (amazon link) so I could plug-in the ole pandy at work here (no wireless available for security reasons :/ )

Sadly the adapter doesn't seem to work. After some looking the manufacturer mentions that there's a linux kernel issue and has ubuntu instructions describing how to add support for their device. Before I waste any time at all trying to play with kernels, have any of you fine folks successfully used your pandora with a usb ethernet adapter you can recommend to me?

Thanks!

There's an Apple USB ethernet adapter that I use, that works without any problems with my Pandora anyway, think it's around 30 euro though....

There's an Apple USB ethernet adapter that I use, that works without any problems with my Pandora anyway, think it's around 30 euro though....

Pfew, talking about overpriced hardware... A normal brand costs like €10 tot €15 max.

I use a Linksys USB200M ver.2 (ASIX AX88772) with my Pandora.

I dont think you'll have much issue with any you go for. I bought a cheap as chips chinese knockoff thing, rather than the Wii one I had seen mentioned and it works perfectly. Just create a new wired connection under the network manager settings and exit again and it works immediately on 3 different houses routers I've tried :)

Back