Exult 1.2 Rc3

Puck2099

Certified Guru
Website
www.gp32wip.com
Hi,

I've just finished my February exams so now that I have 2 free days I've finished to add touchscreen support to Exult so here you have Exult's RC3.

Changelog Exult GP2X:
  • Added touchscreen support for GP2X F200.
  • Added Squidge's MMU Hack to increase a bit the speed.
You can download it here: Exult RC3
Author's website: GP32WIP

exult1.gif

Puck, thanks for adding the touchscreen support.

Any chance you can add a command line switch that allows you do both left and right mouse-clicking with GP2X buttons? I don't like how it clicks wherever I tap. I can add this feature for you if you like.

Senor Quack said:
Puck, thanks for adding the touchscreen support.

Any chance you can add a command line switch that allows you do both left and right mouse-clicking with GP2X buttons? I don't like how it clicks wherever I tap. I can add this feature for you if you like.
Mmmm, I don't understand you... do you mean to do the click pushing A or B button? If you mean that, it's possible since the first version...

Last edited by a moderator:
I think he means like a toggle. Using left trigger for example to switch the stylus tap from left mouse button to right and back to left again rather then moving the cursor by dpad to the correct place and hitting thre B key on the GP2X in order to activate the right mouse button.

Thanks for the port. :)

icurafu said:
I think he means like a toggle. Using left trigger for example to switch the stylus tap from left mouse button to right and back to left again rather then moving the cursor by dpad to the correct place and hitting thre B key on the GP2X in order to activate the right mouse button.

Thanks for the port. :)
Nah, what I meant was I don't want stylus tapping at all. It's annoying, and I think it's better to have tapping simply move the cursor. Then, you press let's say Vol +/- for left/right mouse click (for right handed users) or Sel/Start for left-handed users.

If this interferes with current hotkeys, so be it, we can re-do them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back