F-200 - Will It Be On Time

Nova said:
Most. Retarded. Company. Ever.
They're a company? :huh:

In all seriousness though, you guys should appreciate GPH more. The GP2X is a very special product that opened a lot of closed doors.

:gp2x :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the fact there isn't a hole for the stylus.. I have a load of spare stylus from other gizmos which I can now use!! Just tie a bit of string on it and we're sorted.

Maybe they'll include a bit of blu-tack for people who dont like the string ;)

Nova said:
Well, you weren't seriously thinking gph did something right for once, were you?
Honestly I thought they may have added a dock. Like I was saying every other PDA type device has one, I'm sure! Well everyone that I have used: NDS, Palm, Zodiac.

Speaking of Zodiac, maybe someone can come up with a Zodiac-like dock with out the indent.

Well maybe just a little bit about 22.22% of me was hoping for GPH to get it right lol :p

Alex. said:
Nova said:
Most. Retarded. Company. Ever.
In all seriousness though, you guys should appreciate GPH more. The GP2X is a very special product that opened a lot of closed doors.
:gp2x :wub:

I appreciate my gp2x. I'm thankful to GPH for not f*in up too much for it to reach my hands. That is really my level of expectation :D

Hi Everyone,

Just spoke to Gp2x.co.uk and they said the f200 will be shipping tomorrow (Thursday) to us!!! Yipeeee!!! :D So hopefully a Friday delivery!!!
It sounds good to me. :) :rolleyes:
thx everybody.

Linux_boy said:
Hi Everyone,

Just spoke to Gp2x.co.uk and they said the f200 will be shipping tomorrow (Thursday) to us!!! Yipeeee!!! :D So hopefully a Friday delivery!!!
It sounds good to me. :) :rolleyes:
thx everybody.
I knew I should have forked out the cash for overnight delivery!

I didn't have any choice - got an email from them saying normal delivery was only for lower cost items..

deluded said:
I didn't have any choice - got an email from them saying normal delivery was only for lower cost items..
Doesn't look good.

I got this email

"Hi Damian,

We have just been informed by Gamepark that they will not be releasing the GP2X F-200 until early next week. When we sent you the previous email, to inform you that your order would be despatched this week, we had expected our shipment to be sent from Gamepark on the 22 October.

We now expect to receive our shipment between the 31 October and 2 November and will despatch all orders on the same day we receive this.

Kind regards
Jacquelyn"

Dammit. No one will be in next week and I paid for next day delivery too :(

Damo said:
Doesn't look good.

I got this email

"Hi Damian,

We have just been informed by Gamepark that they will not be releasing the GP2X F-200 until early next week. When we sent you the previous email, to inform you that your order would be despatched this week, we had expected our shipment to be sent from Gamepark on the 22 October.

We now expect to receive our shipment between the 31 October and 2 November and will despatch all orders on the same day we receive this.

Kind regards
Jacquelyn"

Dammit. No one will be in next week and I paid for next day delivery too :(
haa - thought it was too good to be true!

Hmmm I think what they meant to say was. GPH is sending all distributors the f-200 on the 22nd on 24th...meaning they won't get till next week...thats when the distributors will ship us our preorders and such.

most like gp2xstore will ship around the same time.

but might take a bit longer since its US based.

Hi Everyone.

Just to let you know I phoned GP2x.co.uk and they are expecting shipping from GPH next Wednesday to Friday, so the F200 will reach us either by Friday next week or Monday before 1pm (if it isn't delayed again :) )

I thought it was too good to be true that we would get delivery this week :huh:

Thanks,

Nathan.

Linux_boy said:
Hi Everyone.

Just to let you know I phoned GP2x.co.uk and they are expecting shipping from GPH next Wednesday to Friday, so the F200 will reach us either by Friday next week or Monday before 1pm (if it isn't delayed again :) )

I thought it was too good to be true that we would get delivery this week :huh:

Thanks,

Nathan.
Nathan from gamepark? :blink:

Back