F-day

Yeah Blah, I think like you too.. NesterGp is very good, but it still can be far better ;)
Just seeing how good is the nes emulation on gba compared to gb emulation on it (gbc one does not exist on gba). Wonder how good Fnes will be :D

If I remember well, it emulates GBC games which are compatible with the GB mono!

In my opinion, we could do much better at NES emulation than we do.

eh? have you not tried Little John? It's PERFECT(minus a few games that it won't play, so far only 1 out of at least 100 that I've tried work. it has something to do with mapper support).

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah yeah it is exellent! but it can't play the game in full screen 16bit mode like nesterGp (too slow in this mode to be playable, and in any case, I don't like filtering on the 2d graphics)

NesterGp needs a better GUI(the menu in general, but especially saving, like save state previews when we wnat to load a game), overclocking(just for the heck of it), and more options. Otherwise its pretty cool.

In my opinion, we could do much better at NES emulation than we do.

eh? have you not tried Little John? It's PERFECT(minus a few games that it won't play, so far only 1 out of at least 100 that I've tried work. it has something to do with mapper support).

My main problem is, as soon as you turn on VSYNC the framerate goes down to 30 FPS. Which is kind of sucky. I know it could be faster. (using Little John)

remember that any f emu's we get are probably only going to be betas and will not be the complete fday release versions so maybe fpce will turn up then, whenever then may be!

I'd feel so much better if someone had at least tried some beta of this and could say how it's coming along!!!

i'm just hoping that it will carry iso support and with the possibility of sd card support soon we could be playing dracula x and gradius 2 gofer before we know it :D

Back