FAQ for remaining Preorders of OpenPandora Ltd.

Hey ED, thank you for this quick reply :) . It'll have to wait a bit anyway, but the way I understood, there's no expiration date for it, right ?

The only expiration date would be when there are no Pandoras left anymore... But we still have about 200 left

I'm glad i chose not to expend hours over last five years searching through these forums for a clue if might get my money or a pandora. I'm glad never filled out the bull shit servey, looks like people who did still lost their money. I can say it is sad story and I would like to express my sorrow to both ED and Craig in person. I hope to have that chance one day.  I would like to share that from the time I sent my money  five years ago, I was never valued enough to get a letter in the mail or an email, I guess they think it ok to have people who sent them money search them out in forums; shabby.

I can say it is sad story and I would like to express my sorrow to both ED and Craig in person.

I was never valued enough to get a letter in the mail or an email, I guess they think it ok to have people who sent them money search them out in forums; shabby.
Read the opening post again.

Your misfortune lies squarely at Craig's feet. If you had been one of ED's customers, you never would have been treated this way.

Craig was very secretive about his pre-order list (and looking at the evidence, it appears he was selling Pandoras for personal profit instead of sending them out to pre-orders).

ED has gone over and above the call of duty in an attempt to inform and support the customers Craig has essentially 'robbed'.

ED was only able to work with the information he had to struggle to get out of Craig... and even then what Craig divulged was largely false.

I feel really bad for everyone who didn't get their Pandora... I could have been one of you, except by lucky circumstances managed to actually get one (admittedly I had to pay in a fair sum of money to Craig in order to get shunted to the front of the que).

He also fleeced me for a tv out cable, and then for an icp2... and I feel slightly ashamed to admit that it was only after the failure of the icp2 project, with huge sums of money going missing *again* that Craig still hasn't accounted for, that I finally accepted that he was a dishonest crook.

It just pains me to see people still associating ED with Craig... especially when you realize that Craig tried his best to swindle ED as well.

=~. O =

It takes me a looong time to make up my mind.

But once It's made, It's made.

People who take advantage are quite shortsighted.

I *expect* people to become 'saints'... eventually. I'm very patient and give them plenty of chances.

But if there is no sign of change for a long time, that patience runs out.

These people aren't brilliantly clever as they think they are. They sell their souls bit by bit - creating an imbalanced reality of corruption and untruth (Hell), that will eventually consume them.

I'm not angry with them. I pity them.

Just curiosity... How many old preorders are left? Or it is a taboo in the forum?

To be extremely kind Craig just lost control and had no idea himself what the true number was due to a large number of units that were returned because of faults - whilst that situation is not really in dispute, being out on the numbers left by a few is easy to do but by the hundreds and hundreds that happened here just seems impossible.

Truth maybe that the number was really known but the head was in the sand and then a Delorean situation with highly dubious methods used to try and resolve the mess.

^ No one knows the exact number (blame Craig).
To be extremely kind Craig just lost control and had no idea himself what the true number was due to a large number of units that were returned because of faults - whilst that situation is not really in dispute, being out on the numbers left by a few is easy to do but by the hundreds and hundreds that happened here just seems impossible.

Truth maybe that the number was really known but the head was in the sand and then a Delorean situation with highly dubious methods used to try and resolve the mess.
Thanks for the data! So, presumably, now ED is only sending the Pandoras to the people who claim it, no?

No taboo, but I can only give approximate numbers, as sometimes, some old customers from Craig contact me as they never got the survey...

Left on my list based on Craigs Survey: 384
Customers who got a Pandora after the survey: 166

So we had a total of 550 remaining Pandoras to be delivered when the survey had been sent.

I don't know. Once shipped, I move them all to the "Finished" list, since it's not really relevant how they got it.

100% complete - €1545.81 of this €1500.00 goal reached.
Cool!
Oh man, I hope I'm one of the 10 this time.  Though I think I'm at the back of the $150 list.  Wish I could do slight increases, like I could do $160 or $170, but I can't go all the way up to the next teir of $200 (which would pretty much guarantee being at the top of the list).

100% complete - €1545.81 of this €1500.00 goal reached.
Cool!
Oh man, I hope I'm one of the 10 this time.  Though I think I'm at the back of the $150 list.  Wish I could do slight increases, like I could do $160 or $170, but I can't go all the way up to the next teir of $200 (which would pretty much guarantee being at the top of the list).
Yeah, I'm hoping I'm part of these next 10, too! Fingers crossed!

It's really messed up people only getting units now... I ordered with craig and got one immediatly, then I had to send it back 2 times for some defects and also directly got one back. Strange to see he seemed to have some customers he treated correctly.

I think that's part of the problem: every "defective" unit was replaced with a new unit (that should have gone to another pre-orderer), and the "defective unit" was put aside (and later on sold cheaper on gbax or through other ways).

Back