Few Q's

richiz

I was going to do a video but I was a bit lax in setting things up/had to dash out for memory card so instead I'll set it up tonight and do a video, plethora of pics tomorrow :)

To do that though, I have a few questions.

-How do you get snes full screen?

-How do you get either of the PSX emulators to work.

I can however confirm that video plays sick, OS is pretty bad ass (I was expecting like proper alpha OS software, not so).

Snes rocks.

I can also confirm my nubs feel sick, none of my buttons are sticking, triggers feel great. Most importantly though my Pandora doesn't swing open on it's hinge. Which is awesome.

I was going to do a video but I was a bit lax in setting things up/had to dash out for memory card so instead I'll set it up tonight and do a video, plethora of pics tomorrow :)

To do that though, I have a few questions.

-How do you get snes full screen?

-How do you get either of the PSX emulators to work.

Hi to get snes at fullscreen: once in a game which you are playing press select and a menu will appear with a blue background go into the display options and select the dispaly scale that you want i think there is 3 options for sizes, i recommend not to have it fullscreen as this enlarges the resolution and it wont be as sharper as the smaller screen size

to play psx depends on which version you have? do you have ps1rearmed from notaz or the zztodd version from the app store?, in the version of the app store you need the bios file which you can get off the net and you can google instructions where to put it and the games of the net, ONLY play games that you own for legal reasons if you know what i mean!,

Also how do the refurb units look can you tell if they are refurb, i.e. case screen mint, everything working i.e both nubs?

bye

007jaws

I press select in snes and it just does the snes select. IE bring up world map in Chrono trigger

I have both versions of PSX emulator.

Oh and I have the bios downloaded too. The main problem is I can't find where my memory card is when I select an ISO. when i cilck on memory card it shows a blank directory. I've been hunting where it normally would be under the media directory and mnt directorys. nothing =/

Last edited by a moderator:
Also sorry, the unit is totally awesome. I wouldve been happy if my new pandora had come in this condition.

I press select in snes and it just does the snes select. IE bring up world map in Chrono trigger

Oh and I have the bios downloaded too. The main problem is I can't find where my memory card is when I select an ISO. when i cilck on memory card it shows a blank directory. I've been hunting where it normally would be under the media directory and mnt directorys. nothing =/
Hi sorry you need to press space bar instead of select and then go down to display mode and use right directional pad to toggle between scales

bye

007jaws

have you created 2 folders on your sd card one called desktop and the other called menu, stick all your pnds in menu folder and they will appear in the pandora menu, if you stick in desktop all will appear on desktop as icons and once created these 2 folders insert sd card in pandora and then after you have launched a pnd the sd card will automatically create an app directory on ur sd card so you now will have 3 directories on sd card

put isos into all psx folder that will be created automatically in app data directory

"I can however confirm that video plays sick"

I can also confirm my nubs feel sick

I thought that this was a typo and you meant "slick" for video playback, until I read your next sentence.

And then my next thought was that you did actually mean to use the word "sick". :blink:

As in "The videos I watch contain vomit."

And "My nubs need paracetemol".

Don't tell me that this is "My bad" all over again. People trying to change the meaning, or amending the use of, words. There's enough gash on the interweb already....

*sigh*

Yes, "sick" means good now.

When something is "the shit", it is also good.

Kids have been doing this for generations though. 30 years ago, cool was hot and chill was cool but chill was not hot, chill was cold, you dig? Before that we had hipcats which had absolutely nothing to do with the lower torsos of felines and who knows what else.

Bottom line: kids are stupid and like to abuse the language, no matter the generation :p

Except your generation, of course. Only the generations that came before and after are stupid ;)

Yes, "sick" means good now.

When something is "the shit", it is also good.

Kids have been doing this for generations though. 30 years ago, cool was hot and chill was cool but chill was not hot, chill was cold, you dig? Before that we had hipcats which had absolutely nothing to do with the lower torsos of felines and who knows what else.

Bottom line: kids are stupid and like to abuse the language, no matter the generation :p

Except your generation, of course. Only the generations that came before and after are stupid ;)

Wicked.

:rolleyes:

The only one which agitates me is 'my bad'. If this was my forum I'd make using that phrase an auto-ban.

...........!

Art thou forgetting that this has been going on for thousands of years? :p

Well if kids weren't stupid and weren't reinventing languages, we would still be speaking Latin. I wouldn't dig.

Where you from gren?

I'm guilty of not using a broad dialect much, I pretty much rate things as either 'sick' or 'shit' :)

I just suspected you not from uk as wouldve surely heard the term already ...... I wonder if where you do come from the word you used to describe the content on web, gash, has the same meaning as does to some of us :)

Where you from gren?

I'm guilty of not using a broad dialect much, I pretty much rate things as either 'sick' or 'shit' :)

I just suspected you not from uk as wouldve surely heard the term already ...... I wonder if where you do come from the word you used to describe the content on web, gash, has the same meaning as does to some of us :)

Yup - I'm from the UK - West Yorkshire.

Probably don't use gash in the same context as you may be thinking though - it's slang for lady's bits, but somehow gets used in a derogatory fashion in my neck of the woods :huh:

As for sick - I'm pretty sure I have seen it before, but this time I thought enough was not enough.

(I went 40 last November - so that's obviously why I've gone grammar-mad. *Ahem*)

But what happens if you are sick? You'll run around frantically telling everyone that you are sick, to which they will respond 'yea bro, you are dope, sick, and ill' until your spleen ruptures and you are left convulsing out your last moments on this earth, with brown suds pulsing out of your anus.

Back