First Batch Advice

oh come on guv, gimme a break. The Pandy's coming. I'm just excited and want everyone to be the same, not just disappointed or angry after each delay :p. There, another two cents. Few more cents and I'll have a Euro. Err....what was this thread about? :D

relliker said:
oh come on guv, gimme a break. The Pandy's coming. I'm just excited and want everyone to be the same, not just disappointed or angry after each delay :p . There, another two cents. Few more cents and I'll have a Euro. Err....what was this thread about? :D
Not mathematics as you have only posted 15 times and at 2 cents a time that's only 30 Cents. Not even a third of the way to a whole Euro.

Good to have you on board.

edit: Usual two pint grammar corrections. Now even my proof reading is letting me down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Na-Noo said:
Dunny said:
Tell you what, here's a plan - and I think you'll like it.

When a newbie comes in here asking stuff about the pandora, whether or not he or she should get it... that kind of thing, you can warn them and go into great depth at enormous lengths to scare them off. This will ensure that only the pros and other elite types get in on the first batch, just the way you like it. Not that you're gonna scare many away - there's only about 100 left of the first batch. Whoops, you're a bit late here.

The rest of the forum will continue going "ooooh", "ahhhhh" and "SHINY!" at n64 emulator videos while harping on about just how good the snes and megadrive emulation will be, as normal.

The best bit about that plan? You get to shut up with your damned whining and we get to go back to the status quo.

D.

I'll try to overlook the fact that your an idiot, in fact I'll ignore your ignorant post entirely!

Which parts are you having trouble with, love? If you're finding it hard to read (I can tell that grammar and basic punctuation are not your main strengths here[1]), I can explain those bits for you. And if you'd care to point out my ignorance, then I'll be more than happy to retract. Problem is, my summary conveys exactly how you come across. In the spirit of cooperation and community, let's get your point across in a manner that doesn't lend itself well to confusion. Then we'll all be happy at how "newbie-friendly" and "welcoming" you're proposing to be.

See? I can be helpful when a desperate need presents itself.

D.

[1] Yeah, I'm elitist like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back