Release First Images Of Cnced Pandora

I want a machine that can build Lego bricks, because I can't keep track of mine, and you always need just a few more to build $awesome_thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
'lulzfish' said:
I want a machine that can build Lego bricks, because I can't keep track of mine, and you always need just a few more to build $awesome_thing.
Damn straight. I wanna make one of those lego car factories, that are made of out lego, that are made out of a lego CNC machine that I've made out of lego.

arent we a bit old for lego. I got Lego (combined with dust) worth 2000 euro here, but I stopt playing with that since I was 10.

Anyway , back on topic:

Those parts really look awesome , cant wait for the full assembled thing.

great pictures

nice to see it coming together

Was just wondering what the missing pieces were and if Mweston was scheduled to get a case, how many cases (given $800 each) were made?

I guess we should not expect any videos until the weekend at the earliest

Confirmed: Looked better in my head.
shit398.jpg

I can't wait to see the real one though!

(naw)mcx posted on Mar 10 2009 at 05:00 AM said:
Confirmed: Looked better in my head.
shit398.jpg

I can't wait to see the real one though!

Your screen looks very thick. :blink:

HAH! Lego? you betray your youth .... :)

real men use Meccano!

(sets 5e up to 10, plus gear set, pocket meccano and highway and army sets)

:p

Just a note: Pandora's original color is black. The prototype used the white color is due to the material.

huh, great was shoked the first moment xD
the greatest would be if the outer part of the case would be black and the inner around the keyboard and so transperent to see the red inside if claped open ;) *dreaming*

So who has this case? Fatih has this case, but MWeston is still waiting on his. Who has the most completed parts? Mweston?

Is the keyboard mat that mweston already has good enough for certification of the cnc case?

I would just like a bit more info as to what is the plan with all the different cnc cases that are going around.

Is ED getting a seperate CNC case that he can show to his, ahem, CE friends to get it <wink wink> certified?

'astro' said:
I predict the Pandora will be out for the 10th month of this year.

is poisendv still an a-hole
I misread that, I thought that was a prediction.

Back