First Impressions

But don't they then say, "Why is it so big and clunky, ugg, I'm gonna go with 5 friends to the bathroom!!111"
how old are you enslave, girls don't care about puzzle games, you gotta simplafy everything for em or they will leave befor you finish talkin.

i know the feeling of repeating it's not a gameboy.

but my gp32 groupies just started yelling at people "IT"S NOT A GAMEBOY, IT"S A GAMEPARK!" when ever anyone asked.

it made me feel warm inside.

i havent got one yet but i have seen my freinds and since tried to get one gp32_console
:(

I have some weird friends that say if it isn't an original game boy then there is no point? What do they know though. They refuse to play Mario 64 just to annoy me.

GP Cinema on the other hand made them stop and think for a second.

fatass posted on May 22 2004 at 10:12 AM said:
i havent got one yet but i have seen my freinds and since tried to get one gp32_console
:(
Going off topic for a moment, is your avatar from Happy Tree Friends, or just with characters that look vaguely similar?

Anyway, back on, mostly people say "is that a GBA? No, wait a minute, that isn't a GBA... WTF is that thing?". Which leads to long and lengthy explanations - fun :). Best responses come from when people see me watching movies on it on the bus - they get confused for a moment, and then pretty quickly decide that either its a fake, or its a "crappy GBA clone", or that they instantly want to buy one.

Occasionally, I'll run into the odd tard, though, who just can't conceive that playing Sonic is fun, and believes that in doing so, I exhibit signs of serious game addiction by not playing something more recent.

Some people just can't conceive that old games are fun...

Last edited by a moderator:
xboxit posted on May 22 2004 at 09:55 AM said:
But don't they then say, "Why is it so big and clunky, ugg, I'm gonna go with 5 friends to the bathroom!!111"
how old are you enslave, girls don't care about puzzle games, you gotta simplafy everything for em or they will leave befor you finish talkin.
What was that?! Don't be such a !@%&$#!* sexist!

Anyway, back onto proper discussion.
When I first got it, I was like, it is so ugly, and white! Then I turned it on, horrible screen, then I turned on the Front Light, then I thought washed out colours, then I sat playing Super Mario USA, and I thought, this is average! Sorry, I am a harsh critic.
My freinds said..:
1. I was acting like a man too much by playing video games and I should get a life.
2. That it was a GBA modified and painted white, so I let her have a small minute go, and then she decided that it was better than her little brothers GBA.
3. He get trying to catch a glimpse of it and then asked for a go, but I said "Once you can afford it, then you can buy your own one.." , so it shows this GP32 has the power to attract!
4. She got instantly jealous and asked where I got it, but she thought it was too difficult to set up, so she forgot about it..

no it just most girls i know don't want to here about games or how good it is. if they played it like you did then theyed proberly like it. :p

no it just most girls i know don't want to here about games or how good it is. if they played it like you did then theyed proberly like it. :p

Well, just because they don't GP32, does not mean you should insult every one of us. I could say all men have to have violence in their games so they enjoy it, offended? I hope so.

is your avatar from Happy Tree Friends, or just with characters that look vaguely similar?
yep they are if you want to see mass cartoon laughs and gore go on google and write happy tree freinds i :wub: them

Back