First Week

JWWargo

Still Fresh
I know these types of posts are pretty common here, so I'll keep it short.

%100 happy with my purchase. I was surprised by its arrival at my door only eight days after ordering.

So far, everything is working great. The hardware itself seems good, no problems with the SD slots, nubs, L/R triggers...etc. Wifi works, I've gotten most every application I've tried working. Customization is fun to figure out. These boards have been invaluable for information.

This is the coolest thing ever. The only way Pandora 2 will top this is if it you get it embedded in your arm. :p

Blah, blah, blah. Too much talk. Must return to tinkering with this thing...

Good to hear yours is working fine :) with all of these issues on the forums I was getting a bit scared.

Hope to get one soon!

^ Nah, most of the people only post here *because* they have issues. Mine arrived with (almost) no problems as well.

^ Nah, most of the people only post here *because* they have issues. Mine arrived with (almost) no problems as well.
Yeah I guess, it's just that I have terrible luck with my electronics, even though I take good care of them.

> Broken DS, Lcd monitor, external harddrive, digital camera in a short period :p

To be fair, my sis smashed my DS.

I agree, I received mine two days ago, after waiting for 2 years and 7 months... and everything works perfectly :) Congrats to the whole team !

Back