fNES multiplayer option...

Axeman

Axemeister
Website
Visit site
HI all,

I'm testing out a set of RF units and want to have a go at getting fNES to work over RF (it's supposedly possible...) in preperation for the GP32x British Meet-up.

Can anyone suggest multiplayer games that I could use to test it? I dont hgave much experience of NES games, and dont know what would be good for this. The more the better, as it mnay be the case that some work and some dont.....

Cheers

is there not built in rf units for the gp32
no its not built in if it was then it would be pointless foor game park to sell rf units. As for games to play on the nes contra is a must thats the one I play most with my friennds as well as tecmo bowl and some of the double dragon games. Those games are all a blast to play two player at the same time on the nes. The problem is that many games th at are two player are not games you play at the same time but insted play then die then switch off.

Rico posted on Aug 24 2003 said:
Find bomberman!
Argree 100% bomberman is the best it rocks :D :D :D
Maybe some advance wars but i thought it was turn based

Last edited by a moderator:
river city ransom - 2-player simultaneous
rc pro-am - NOT

other suggestions for 2P:

battletoads
blades of steel
double dribble
contra (as mentioned) and Super C (sequel)
tetris
shadow of the ninja
s.c.a.t.
TMNT 2
balloon fight
ikari warriors
pro wrestling

pro-wrestling rocks, probably the best wrestling game ever made, I love that game seriously addictive my friend and I use to play that game for hours still play it today vie emulation.

king of the monsters, don't think they have that for NES?
also, Rampart - one of my favorite games of all time, NES had the best home port available (grafx not much to speak of, but sooo much fun!)

Contra
Spy VS Spy (REALLY FUN!)
Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers
Double Dragon 2 (not 3)
Tetris 2

"Octavius" said:
Contra
Spy VS Spy (REALLY FUN!)
Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers
Double Dragon 2 (not 3)
Tetris 2

Ok man, these games rule. You have great NES tastes. Axeman, I'd also try these sports titles:

Super Dodgeball
Goal!
Ice Hockey
Dusty Diamond's All Star Softball

Ralp99 suggested the wonderful Balloon Fight, a colorful fun-as-hell non-sport game where the temptation to be devilishly competitive is balanced by the need to progress through levels, so in the same spirit I'll throw out:

Ice Climber
Joust
Sky Kid

Have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel more stupid than a stupid thing in a very stupid place with extremely stupid egg on his face.... :p

IT'S FSMS THAT HAS TEH MULTIPLAYER OPTION ISN'T IT!!!!!!!

DOH!

Sorry everyone! I'll start a new thread about that...! :rolleyes:

Looks like RF multiplayer would be popular for fNES too though :p

Back