Following The Idiot's Guide - Can't Reset Dingoo From Usb Boot

-Regii

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
HEELP!
I've tried to install Dingux with the Idiot's Guide, so far so good, I installed the drivers for USB Boot Mode, but now it tells me to Unplug the Dingoo, reset it and let it bood to the original firmware.
The question is though: HOW?! I tried simply going on power off and then on again but nothing changes, I'm in serious need of help, have I just bricked my Dingoo? ._____.

EDIT: Ah sheesh now I know that I AM a complete Idiot. Stupid me oversaw the little Reset Button

Regii said:
HEELP!
I've tried to install Dingux with the Idiot's Guide, so far so good, I installed the drivers for USB Boot Mode, but now it tells me to Unplug the Dingoo, reset it and let it bood to the original firmware.
The question is though: HOW?! I tried simply going on power off and then on again but nothing changes, I'm in serious need of help, have I just bricked my Dingoo? ._____.

EDIT: Ah sheesh now I know that I AM a complete Idiot. Stupid me oversaw the little Reset Button

Hi Regii
Just wondering ,did you use vista or xp ?
Iam only asking because i am having trouble installing the drivers on vista,i have the china chip drivers which vista wont let me uninstall,so i cant install the dual boot drivers,every time i uninstall the china chip drivers,vista reinstalls them straight away.
If anyone can help
Thanks
Tried it on xp and it worked perfectly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back