For Those In Craig's 1st Batch

Venkman90

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
From www.gp2x.co.uk

Oct 31st: Units should ship to us this week from Asia, early next week you will start to recieve your orders

I know im in there...Craig probably wouldnt have put this up there unless he was pretty sure

PS: I know this is in the "shipping" topic but thought it needed to be brought to the attention of all

:)

The question is, what was the cut off date for orders from the first batch?

I ordered mine on the 10th of October, will it come from the first batch or second?

It's all very exciting now, I should get my SD cards and card reader/writer on Friday. :D

Well, I ordered mine on sep 18, but more than anything, I hope they release a well packaged SDK, and some "official" documentation...

wiggythebrave posted on Oct 31 2005 at 09:31 AM said:
It's all very exciting now, I should get my SD cards and card reader/writer on Friday. :D
Do we need a card reader/writer.... Doesn't the unit itself have a usb port on the side? Can't we just transfer it that way?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lanfear posted on Oct 31 2005 at 07:19 PM said:
wiggythebrave posted on Oct 31 2005 at 09:31 AM said:
Do we need a card reader/writer.... Doesn't the unit itself have a usb port on the side? Can't we just transfer it that way?

You dont need a card reader to transfer files to it, its just more convenient for some people.

Last edited by a moderator:
well, i ordered mine from gp32z sept 30. some more info would be cool, like is this an early batch or the whole of first batch(all 3k units)? will gp32z get any of this batch wether its all of first batch or not? damn alot of questions...

Well, I seem to recall, that ED's shop was supposed to get units from the first batch... But that was then, and a lot of crap has been poured into Thames since then.

typical im in canada next week ... well looks like im gonna have something to look forward to on the trip home :D

I ordered mine on september 15th. I am probably going to be in the 1st batch :)
Haven't received any other mails besides the one stating my transaction # & the fact that I ordered: 1 x GP2X Console Value Pack & 1 x 1 GB SD Card

Whoohoo
I am definitely going to try to develop for both the gp2x and also the gp32 now!

Back