Forum Is Broken :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I haven't seen any info about it and if You already know I'm sorry for posting :

I haven't been able to look on the forum for about 2 days , but nvm

The links are now modified with "www.gp32x.de/board....." before them and that makes it a bit stupid and the apostrophe is doubled after ending and after editing so if You edit it You must delete them and generally it is strange now I think most of You already noticed that - what do You think

Is there any information already ??

(sorry about the links, forum problem. I'll edit when it works again)

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone's 'getting' it.

The link problem works backwards - linls in people's sigs no longer work properly either.

My signature showcases the outbreak in its advanced stages of life.

'Esn' said:
Gah, I stupidly edited my signature and now it has turned into complete gibberish.

Fixed as best I can. Had to remove your image tho'

Any updates? At least just a confirmation that Hando is aware of the problem and looking into it? Hate to be dramatic, but it's really affecting our ability to do anything productive in the forums. :-(

I'm sure when Hando has the time to fix it, he will. No one else can do anything about it.

Here is a little guide for anyone feeling confused:

1. For URLs, use CODE brackets

2. For images, use the regular IMG tags. They do not work in the preview, but they will work when you actually post the message.

For anyone using Greasemonkey, dflemstr has posted an excellent script that tidies things up nicely.

The script:
CODE
http://dssdp.dyndns.org/uploads/gp32x_forum_fix.user.js

The thread:
CODE
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=47019

IMHO it is ridiculous this isn't fixed yet. Hando did a great job the last years, but if he hasn't got the time to fix things like this, let him give the administration rights to someone else or just pull the plug.

'b_o_b' said:
IMHO it is ridiculous this isn't fixed yet. Hando did a great job the last years, but if he hasn't got the time to fix things like this, let him give the administration rights to someone else or just pull the plug.
not to mention the extreme shitness of the server lately- really slow earlier today, down yesterday. i dont know whats keeping him from handing it off to ED who has had a nearly flawless streak of good maintenance

I''''ve tried to post a new thread in News zone [GP2X] today, however it haven't appeared.
Is this related to the last forum problems? Should I repost my thread? Or maybe the threads in that section need to be reviewed by mods first?

Edit:
Ahh.. nevermind,
Posts need to be aproved first by our X-Team before they appear public here

Sorry for taking your time.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

'Gruso' said:
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I sent him a PM a while ago, but no reply :(

Last edited:
'Esn' said:
1. For URLs, use CODE brackets

an easier way would be to just drop the http://
eg:
dssdp.dyndns.org/uploads/gp32x_forum_fix.user.js
www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=47019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back