Forum Is Broken :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Gruso' said:
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
+1

A month is more than enough time for an admin to realize his popular forum is buggy, and fix it. Where is he? :(

Last edited by a moderator:
'javaJake' said:
'Gruso' said:
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
+1

A month is more than enough time for an admin to realize his popular forum is buggy, and fix it. Where is he? :(

Are you kidding me? Hando is just an admin on technicality, he barely ever actually utilizes his position. he hosted it and started it, but thats about it.

You think? I've noticed that most of the time there's always one "anonymous" member logged in. If you can confirm it's a bot then fine. But maybe Hando is watching everything from the shadows :ph34r: and seeing how much more time people here have to suffer the "Attack of the Killer Quotations". :p

""""""""""""""""""""""ah"""aaa"aaa"hhhhhhhhh"hhhhhhh"h""h!!!!!"!!!!!!"!!!!!!!!!"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

(nah i'm just kidding ;) )

'gp2.eXe' said:
You think? I've noticed that most of the time there's always one "anonymous" member logged in.
That would be me.

Well there's no point now then, is there? :p

We all know of the problems on the forum now, Hando will fix things when he has time.

I don't see much point in keeping this thread open any longer. It's just going to drift into off-topic'ness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back