Found A Gp2X F-300 (Nib)

Mekanaizer

Still Fresh
Hello

At a locale shop I found a GP2X F-300 cheaper then the one still around F-200, Wiz and Caanoo.

I know it's a bit rare to find it. But I would buy it just for collection reasons, is it worth?

Mekanaizer said:
Hello

At a locale shop I found a GP2X F-300 cheaper then the one still around F-200, Wiz and Caanoo.

I know it's a bit rare to find it. But I would buy it just for collection reasons, is it worth?

The F300 was called the vocamaster and used the pollux chip, it could run some of the wiz software. It should be in the old F100/F200 casing.
Are you from south korea? (dont think it was sold anywhere else)

Last edited by a moderator:
Pickle said:
Mekanaizer said:
Hello

The F300 was called the vocamaster and used the pollux chip, it could run some of the wiz software. It should be in the old F100/F200 casing.

Yes Pickle I saw it like that. Is it worth to buy it even just for collection value?
Or sould I skip it and save the money for other stuff?
One of my biggest fears is that I'm not able to run software due to it's limited number and support. Even so I can report the software that isn't running and ask for support on it.
And no I'm not from South korea.
I was very surprise to see it on sell still and I know it was scraped, but units were produced and sold.

Mekanaizer said:
Pickle said:
Mekanaizer said:
Hello

Yes Pickle I saw it like that. Is it worth to buy it even just for collection value?
Or sould I skip it and save the money for other stuff?
One of my biggest fears is that I'm not able to run software due to it's limited number and support. Even so I can report the software that isn't running and ask for support on it.
And no I'm not from South korea.
I was very surprise to see it on sell still and I know it was scraped, but units were produced and sold.

Im surprised it was sold outside of asia
count on there being no support, the general approach by devs is if they dont have the hardware then its not supported.

I wonder how much of the wiz library can be run on the vocamaster. If you decide to buy it, please report on your experiences with the machine, I am very interested in this. I hated the wiz' looks and how it felt in my hands when I tried one, so a wiz in an F200 shell would be awesome and I might try to chase one down if it runs wiz software!

The Wiz applications must be patched to run in the F-300. You can find patches for the main applications in the Korean forums (www.gpain.com). The scene not spread much, because was sold locally.

Back