"Free Launcher"

We all get that, just press A again to continue

think it might be Korean :p

wait... do you have your programs you want to run in the GPMM dir? (.fxe files), Thats where the free launcher looks for these files then lists them, so if theres none there im guessing you'll get some korean error message :)

Depends on the emulator m8, read the readme for it.... but heres the few i remember of the top of my head, all these folders go under GPMM director

Castaway (atarist) - ATARIST
Frodo (c64) - C64
PCengine(GPengine - GPENGINE
fNES32 (NES) - NES
SMS32 (SMS) - SMS32
GBVGP (GB/GBC) - GB

lol, cheers, your the first to say who he is :D

hes even been called a scary clown before :blink: spose thats kinda true :p

Read Rico's Sticky N00b Guide

hes got a bunch of great info, including DIVX stuff and pointers to guides for how to do it for the GP

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry m8 but it is a known issue, ive got a few m8s whos GP's just wont run that emu at all, even though on others it works fine :(

one even tried the other firmware but it didnt help :blink: dont think theres anything you can do, read a lot of folks talk about it

Read the readme :p

put the doom.fxe in GPMM then create a dir in GAME called DOOM and put the wad file of the doom version you want to play

but read them readme's for more information <_<

Each of the original Doom games has a WAD file (eg Doom.wad), this is the main game file with all the info, just copy this into the DOOM dir and it loads it

getting the full versions of Doom/Doom2/Ultimate Doom is another story :p

To my knowledge, the game is freeware, so find it on kazaa or something

Back