free PC games (steam)

You guys are great for sharing all these games! BTW how the hell do all wind up with all these extra codes.... duplicates from bundle purchases?

In my singular case for Steam, yeah. It's well worth paying a couple of pounds/dollars/euros/etc for even a single one of the games in a humble bundle, they can be much cheaper than it would be to get them on Steam or physical copy. As for my origin keys, most were duplicates of steam keys I already had, and it really didn't seem worth it to download the rather crappy (and, judging by other posts on this thread, rather shady  :rolleyes: ) platform for just a couple of games.

Will be posting any duplicates I get in future here. Anyone looking at getting the MMF2 bundle? That was the tool I used to get into programming!  :lol:

Will be posting any duplicates I get in future here. Anyone looking at getting the MMF2 bundle? That was the tool I used to get into programming!  :lol:
I did get the MMF2 bundle (Multimedia Fusion 2).

Last edited by a moderator:
Just remembered, I have two two-packs of The Ship (Send it to someone, they get a copy of the game and a key to send to someone else) and three timed trials of Shattered Horizons. Doubt anyone will want them but the offer is there :)

two more games available:

Bit Trip Runner 2

Surgeon Simulator 2013

Would love surgeon Simulator if it is still available. Haven't had any more codes to share as I've not been overly impressed with the last few bundles, especially with steam sales on and whatnot :)

It's still possible. There even is a "gift" button which you can use to gift the steam key (but you keep the non-steam binaries).

It's still possible. There even is a "gift" button which you can use to gift the steam key (but you keep the non-steam binaries).
So you need an account on Steam now to give your keys away.

Do those gift buttons include a DRM free copy, or just the steam key?  Anyway, yeah, can still gift spare games - and now it's officially allowed.

Just the Steam key is gifted. I'm not sure it it's also possible to gift the binaries.

I've actually been wanting Runner 2 for a little while now...  Is that still available?

Thanks!
~ Sam

Two new free steam games available:

- The Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb DLC 

- Teleglitch: Die More Edition, Guns and Tunes DLC

Teleglitch is a great game, I injured my shoulder by playing it too much (with bad posture sitting on my bed), it was sore for a few weeks!

Or if you hurry, you can drop $6 on the humble weekly rogue-likes sale, and get a few more good games into the bargain. (I am not affiliated!)

Back