Humble Indie Bundle V - Best Bundle ever?

Mr_Loon

Can't Remember
Humble Indie Bundle V

Pay what you want for Psychonauts, LIMBO, Amnesia: The Dark Descent, and Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP. If you choose to pay more than the average price, you will also receive Bastion! Each game comes with its soundtrack in both lossless (FLAC) and MP3 formats.

Each of these DRM-free games works on Mac, Windows, and Linux, and can optionally be redeemed on Steam if you choose more than $1.

If you're not in my shoes and already own all of the games that are of personal interest then you'd be crazy to miss this one.

psychonauts for linux. awesome, really awesome. played it through wine years ago and at some point it wasn't playable any more. Hope this time, it will be a better experience. For now, the torrent really blows :(

Already played through limbo.

How are the other games? Never heared of them :/

HOLY CRAP this is an AMAZING Bundle, I better get my funds together for it...

Hey OP community, I just wanna thank you guys. You really helped open me up to indie gaming by buying me bundles ;D

But I am SO buying this before the week ends.

@McLovin Limbo is an amazing, dark platformer, Superbrothers is a funnier platforrmer, Amnesia is a horror game that'll make you piss yourself, and Bastion is another unique platformer.

I haven't purchased any of these games before, I'm super thrilled to know that they'll be in my Steam library soon :D !

Last edited by a moderator:
Got the email, purchased 10 seconds later. I'm not making the same mistake I made on the last bundle of waiting a bit :p

Back