Future DraStic Android port: help needed

waldo

Still Fresh
Oh well seems pokemon diamond still has those sligh graphical issues...Is there a way to force fullscreen yet or in the next update?

mudlord

Still Fresh
Reference Blowfish implementations use their own values for this, I hear they used digits of Pi or something, but Nintendo uses something else.
Don't you mean, to use the proper terms, a S-box?

Indeed, reference Blowfish uses a S-box designed around hex digits  of Pi.

I never knew there is copyrights on numbers like S-boxes. Then again, MPEG-LA tried to stifle the BluRay keys so....

Exophase

Nothing good will ever come of Exophase.
No idea about the terminology, I'll take your word on that. I honestly don't know if Nintendo would (or could?) claim a copyright around this or not, just feels risky to use over 25% of their BIOS when I can't claim that I'm able to independently generate the values :/

Hồng Thất Công

Đả Cẩu Bổng Pháp
I'm in HAPPY tears!

eEGzAys.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr_Loon

Can't Remember
@ Team DraStic : Congratulations on passing 10,000 installs, not bad for the first week :)

Now for heaven's sake, do some celebrating ;)

Gillou68310

Still Fresh
I don't know if this is know or not but I'm still getting random freeze on pokemon HG after updating to the last version! The freeze happens after 1 hour of playing (or so) which is not bad ;-)

At least this is not blocking as you can reload the last savegame!

So just an advice for other people "save frequently"

Mr_Loon

Can't Remember

Hồng Thất Công

Đả Cẩu Bổng Pháp

Now for heaven's sake, do some celebrating ;)
Who? How? Where?

Edit: and Why?
From Exophase :

Dear god no, I wish I could celebrate :p I wrote the custom BIOS implementation (full ARM ASM, although really the BIOS isn't that extensive if you ignore the boot stuff) in barely over 2 days, and the e-mail support and refunding has taken up to about 3 hours a day..
Ah!  OK!   :)

JePP

Considering the prize and the times sold already (with many more to come), I'm sure Exo (as well as Lordus, I wonder how they split the income?) could enjoy a luxurious nice world trip or a brand new car as soon as he has time ;) Well deserved, needless to say.

danilo38

Still Fresh
I'm having problems with version r2.1.2a!

Save state is bug on my device = \

saved the game for the save state after time I click play I'll return to where I left off just opens the game from the beginning as if it had a save state :´(

Exophase

saved the game for the save state after time I click play I'll return to where I left off just opens the game from the beginning as if it had a save state :´(
Did you change the BIOSes between versions?

danilo38

Still Fresh

Thanks I reinstalled the apk is working again ;D

Mr_Loon

Can't Remember
Good to see you've got a demo up. Would be very curious to know how long it took / takes for you to have more downloads of the demo than the paid app.

Don't be put off by negative reviews for the demo, some people will sadly see anything more than $1.99 as too expensive.

Exophase

Good to see you've got a demo up. Would be very curious to know how long it took / takes for you to have more downloads of the demo than the paid app.

Don't be put off by negative reviews for the demo, some people will sadly see anything more than $1.99 as too expensive.
Frankly we already have a scary number of users at $8, probably best to curtail it >_>

Hồng Thất Công

Đả Cẩu Bổng Pháp

Frankly we already have a scary number of users at $8, probably best to curtail it >_>
Yeah.  Millionaires don't sleep well at night  :D

rohezal

Advanced Member
Maybe do a 4.99$ sale for a weekend (or even maybe 3.99$ 50% cut of, or 2.99$ all "it must be cheap" kiddies, but don't go to cheap). Announce it at the big android sites. Lots of people will buy.

After it you should rename yourself to Exophase McDuck ;)

Phawx

Professional Derailer
Oh man, I saw this pop up on a torrent site and went to the Google Play store to see what was up.  As soon as I saw Exophase as the developer, I had to make sure it was *the* Exophase.  Just bought it at $8 (which I think is cheap for the talent that went into this)

Either way, just wanted to drop a line and say congrats and well done.  For sure, I'll buy anything you put on the Google Play market.