Future Pandora's Owners : Where Do You Live ?

in what continent do you live ?

• Europe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North America

• South America

• Asia

• Oceania

• Middle East

• Africa

• other - don't know ?

• Total voters

Saskatchewan Canada
Best place to live in Canada, 2 times better then ontario and 10 times better then quebec. God damn i hate french canadians, they are all dicks... You know that beautiful forest that you always imagined when reading books about forests? Thats my back yard...

t22r91s said:
Saskatchewan Canada
Best place to live in Canada, 2 times better then ontario and 10 times better then quebec. God damn i hate french canadians, they are all dicks... You know that beautiful forest that you always imagined when reading books about forests? Thats my back yard...
I live in Vancouver, B.C. Canada.. The best place to live in Canada, except when you live in Saskatchewan and wish you lived in Vancouver... then you say that Saskatchewan is the best place to live.

Cheers !

David...

Last edited by a moderator:
Eisner said:
t22r91s said:
Saskatchewan Canada
I live in Vancouver, B.C. Canada.. The best place to live in Canada, except when you live in Saskatchewan and wish you lived in Vancouver... then you say that Saskatchewan is the best place to live.

Cheers !

David...

Ok ok, lets sum this up then... Canada is the best place to live in the world if you don't include quebec... No matter where you live your around the best humanity has to offer... Canadian for life!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back