Games Etc

Look, I even made a seal!

Ec2u2.gif

I shall enter the fray. The time is right! The time is now!

iOkB6.gif

I don't like posting sh*t, because in time...the receivers letter box/post box/mail box starts to smell and then his/her neighbours complain about the toxicity .

You're doing it wrong. The thing to do is put the sh*t in a paper bag, set it on fire, then post it through the letter box. When they come to stamp the fire out...

Much more satisfying.

D.

I vote for everybody as a mod, except Craig. Quasist becomes admin.

Last edited by a moderator:
On a serious note we really do need mods. I reported this thread days ago and nothing has happened... Who should I PM? ED?

^ Someone's discovered SaysIt, then? :p

On a serious note we really do need mods. I reported this thread days ago and nothing has happened... Who should I PM? ED?
Yes, I'm fairly sure that ED would be the person to contact. Unless I've missed something, it is my understanding that he's the only one able to do anything, given Gruso's absence.

^Aww. I thought you made that up in Photoshop or GIMP. I was really excited for a minute, because I remembered back to when you said you needed someone else to make exploitables for you.

I don't like posting sh*t, because in time...the receivers letter box/post box/mail box starts to smell and then his/her neighbours complain about the toxicity .

You're doing it wrong. The thing to do is put the sh*t in a paper bag, set it on fire, then post it through the letter box. When they come to stamp the fire out...

Much more satisfying.

D.

q6kUm.jpg

Much more satisfying.

D.

q6kUm.jpg

Hi

It has been pointed out to me that this post made several members and devs here very angry, well that is

not what my post was meant to do I can assure you.

I have now edited my OP down, but left the original in place, hope this helps to stem the anger with the

devs etc and sorry to anybody it annoyed.

Much more satisfying.

D.

q6kUm.jpg
Hi

It has been pointed out to me that this post made several members and devs here very angry

Were you referring to Sony's reply, or my hilarious "dogshit in a bag" prank?

D.

Much more satisfying.

D.

q6kUm.jpg
Hi

It has been pointed out to me that this post made several members and devs here very angry
Were you referring to Sony's reply, or my hilarious "dogshit in a bag" prank?

D.

Hi

The full post does state my original OP.

Vote Blue Protoman for moderator!
Sorry! Sony got the wildcard. :p

Look, I even made a seal!

Ec2u2.gif

I shall enter the fray. The time is right! The time is now!

iOkB6.gif
Urm! I have the beginnings of a RTS game forming in my brain. MOD Wars! Through your postings your gain support from the...need a name...community. You post counts too in some way I need to balance.

AquaAnalouge, make you're just not posting enough. You need to find every topic Sony has not closed and add something, anything. When you hit 2048 and send Craigix enough vodka then you, maybe, in with a chance.

Back