Promoting The Pandora Via Youtube

Aaaand BBC 4 isn't Channel 4. BBC 3 isn't channel 3 either (chanenel 3 is ITV - mostly. Except where it isn't).

Even BBC 1 can vary throughout the UK - it's essentially the same channel but it can show programs with a regional bias, and have a schedule as much as a week out of synch with other areas IIRC.

What's the point of promoting the Panadora, when the first allocation is virtually sold out and the second won't be around, probably, until 2010?

What's the point of promoting the Panadora, when the first allocation is virtually sold out and the second won't be around, probably, until 2010?
he has a point!!

First batch may be 2010 with second batch late 2010 (if the past year is anything to go by!!) - no seriously joking aside - the community probably needs to see final prototype that the devs are happy with - just ready for FCC testing - then boom we'll promote like mad

All we have at moment is a few titbits here and there - need to see a properly cased pandora, with nubs which work

The community is strong enough on its own to do alot of the legwork for the devs - but we really need to see more meat on the bones

I suppose you can't really blame the devs too much they have day jobs to do, and probably involved in promoting Wiz, that dingo thing and the Smart Q5 - for us patience is a virtue (but it is getting on excess of a year and there will be newer gadgets on markets which could potentially lead us away from our beloved Pandora's)

Last edited by a moderator:
You can onley realy promote a produkt if it realy exist otherwise it is promoting airballoons

You can only sound intelligent if know how to write...

You can absolutely promote a product before it is finished. You generate interest so there is a large purchasing base when it launches.

The Pandora does exist, they have 3 or 4 prototypes already.
You should watch these cool YouTube videos I found.

Counterexample:
PSP Go, etc.

Unless you mean a produkkt, in which case I don't remember. Did they ever build a second level for kkrieger?

You can only sound intelligent if know how to write...

You can absolutely promote a product before it is finished. You generate interest so there is a large purchasing base when it launches.

I did not know you could hear me? I thought it was written down.

Thanks for the priceless remark i had a good night on the piss last night (both ways)

Not native does that ring a bel ? :p

My head is still ringing from last night :rolleyes:

True but not smart if you do keep missing a deadline only a big company can get away with that.

PS i love the idea of Pandora.

I wonder how people can be so defensive about a PRODUKT they do not have yet.

Oops i did it again.

Have a drink like me and chill.

You don't actually believe the second pre-order batch is sold out, do you? They maybe got around 3k units re ordered... but certainly not the 4k they said they had on the first pre order.

You don't actually believe the second pre-order batch is sold out, do you? They maybe got around 3k units re ordered... but certainly not the 4k they said they had on the first pre order.
Actually I don't think the first batch is near being sold out, but I only check back here occasionally and didn't realise such thoughts could even be spoken nowadays. When I can buy a Pandora off GBAX, or wherever, I'm 99% sure to get one. Until then the posturing that goes on on the forums does more to hurt Pandora than help it, IMO.

Do the guys ripping the sh*t out of someone for a spelling mistake really think they're helping a cause? You're not.

Back