DSC05202.JPG

DSC05203.JPG

DSC05204.JPG

DSC05205.JPG

DSC05206.JPG

DSC05207.JPG

DSC05208.JPG

DSC05209.JPG

You...where the one I talked to for short when Michael was repairing the Pandora of Barnaby...right?
i was there on tuesday and wednesday. i don't think we met.

Ah ok. I mistook "the first two days" for Wednesday & Thursday. Sorry :) I was talking to someone on Thursday that gave me the nagging feeling of "I should know her". But I could not remember from where... ;) Nevermind.

I'm sorry, but those clothes demand this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA2vPX-CWSE

@linux-SWAT : you need to pass me the coordinate for that person playing my zelda port

I've actually seen quite a few people playing your port :)

Nope, the girl in the rabbit costume (with the big sword) wins (if I where a pirate I would make a noise like "hhrrrrrrrrrr")

I was just wearing my Pandora T-shirt today when I wanted to buy some electronic parts at Conrad (German kind of radioshack store). When I told the guy what I wanted he asked about the Pandora and I pulled it out of my bag and showed him some things.

Shortly after half the staff from the electronics department gathered around us to have a look, too and the line of customers behind me waiting for service grew longer...

I think there should be more Pandora T-shirts out there as they really seem to be a good advertisement tool ;)

If you wear it be sure to have your Pandora with you!

mcobit,

That happened to me once at a deli. I had my Pandora out and the guy behind the counter asked, what games can it play? I was like N64 and before. He was like it plays Nintendo [NES]? Yes it does, and Sega, and PlayStation . . .

He calls the other staff over to have a look. As the line of customers got longer I just put the Pandora away and got my food. Even now when I go there he is like, he has that Game Boy that plays all the games! LOL

Back