Gaming mouse on the cheap!

NoeleyC

I've just received a Corsair Raptor LM2 mouse from dabs.ie (currently selling there for under 10 euro), and it's working great with my Pandora, for those looking for a cdecent bargain? The Pandora doesn't seem to recognise all the buttons, but I've configured most for FPS gaming on the go. It even has a DPI switcher button that gives 3 autmatic sentivity settings (I've not had that on any mouse before so it's the little things that intrigue)

Hope this is of some interest to someone? :blink:

Do you need a hub when connecting it to the Pandora? ie, is it USB 1 or 2?

I might be tempted to get one for my desktop anyway. I've only got a really bogstandard mouse

Cheers for the headsup

I've only tried it through a tiny USB hub I have, I'm assuming it's USB 1, I think mice and keyboards generally are. It'd be good for desktop use, it's a nice ergonomic shape in the hand. For that price, you can't go too far wrong anyway (fingers crossed!)

Hmm I kind of prefer wireless mice. My wireless mouse does not work unfortunately.

Anyone have any hubs they use that make usb 2 devices work on the OP?

Thanks for mentioning this offer - I might just get one of these if they are still some in stock at the end of the week!

I'd also like to know if anyone has a link to a nice "inline hub" or a very streamlined 2 port hub.

Or I guess an inline hub and an OTG adapter would be the best combo for usb KB and Mouse... hmmm

Back