Gammeboy Colour

Shame I never found that Magination game in store then, it looks quite fun and apparantly it's a pretty funny game too.
I tried Survival kids, but never got quite into the system (although I recently got Lost in Blue and loved it till the end).

Personally, I didn't quite like Lufia on the gameboy, the 2 snes games are great, even plotwise, but meh.

What about DBZ for gbc? It wasn't that bad an rpg really. :)

I forgot about survival kids.. I never owned the cart, but played it for days at work on an emu. Im going to pick that up on ebay before i forget. I also bought Lost in Blue based on how fun Survival Kids was, but i didnt even get a chance to play it yet. (those damn DS games sell out so fast, i didnt want to miss it).

Hmmm.....

Balloon Kid
Alleyway
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: Radical Rescue
Super Mario Land 2: Six Golden Coins
Pokemon Red (dunno, Red just seemed to appeal more for some reason)
Kid Dracula
Beetlejuice
Tetris
Micro Machines 1+2
Monopoly

There ye go.

What language was that last post?

Am loving this emu, thanks for the tip about Dragon Warrior 3. Am loving it!

lubidog posted on Mar 12 2006 at 10:33 AM said:
What language was that last post?

Am loving this emu, thanks for the tip about Dragon Warrior 3. Am loving it!

It says he's from Scottland. :rolleyes:
Thanks for all the tips guys. All those games sound great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats ALL we need, another "which spelling is right" thread :D
This thread is great, I actually forgot about a lot of these games. Despite the slightly washed out appearance, i still have an original GBC i keep around (despite compatability with the GBA). I just love the way it plays and looks (light providing of course). The GBC just has a really retro feel to it for some reason..

PSyMastR posted on Mar 14 2006 at 02:54 AM said:
What the hell is a gameboy colour?
Oh a gameboy color?

Zelda DX and Mario Tennis. Thats about it.
Fuck you, you American vowel-stealing bastard.

nickspoon posted on Mar 14 2006 at 05:24 AM said:
Oh a gameboy color?

Its the Japanese who stole your vowel. And I didn't want to turn this into a flame thread.

PSyMastR posted on Mar 14 2006 at 03:14 PM said:
nickspoon posted on Mar 14 2006 at 05:24 AM said:
Oh a gameboy color?

Its the Japanese who stole your vowel. And I didn't want to turn this into a flame thread.
Bah. You can keep my vowel. I've got loads more. u u u u u u u u.

Another one I recommend is Monster Max. This is probably not going to appeal to most people, but if you were ever into the old isometric games on the ZX Spectrum, C64 and Amstrad (e.g. Head Over Heels, Knight Lore, Alien 8) then you should take a look.

It was published by Rare on the original Gameboy and was written by Jon Ritman and Bernie Drummond (who did Head Over Heels and Batman on the Spectrum).

My goodness I meant to try this, thanks for reminding me...

Most of my favs have already been mentioned but I'll and some of the others that come to mind:

*Final Fantasy Adventure
*Beatmania series
*Pop 'N Music series
*Harvest Moon (I've played the GBA version not the GB version but the game is recommended a lot)
*Pokemon Trading Card game

Yesterday I stumbled upon Warlocked. Fantastic RTS game, indeed very similar to WarCraft 2. I'm hooked, great gameplay, scenarios, and graphics!

- Alex

Back