Gauntlet Reboot

Yeah the last one had a messy development and key creators walked out on the project midway.

Oh that's crazy !!! I never realized that Gauntlet is the ancestor of Diablo-likes !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Me and my son loved Gauntlet Dark Legacy back in the day and went through it together multiple times over the years. Seven Sorrows was awful - we played it for about 10 minutes and never touched it again. This one looks... erratic. Looks like some areas are devoid of enemies while others seem flooded (although they could be cleared already). Seems a bit inconsistent, based on those vids. And the room layout doesn't leave much maze negotiating by the look of things - one of the challenges of G:DL was that sometimes you had to work out where you were supposed to go and tricks, traps and levers opened up areas.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for it though :)

I've been playing it for a bit, and in my opinion, I think it's quite fun.  However, I may want to mention that I have little experience with these type of games. 

-Glyph Reader

Just a heads up if anyone hadn't already got this but considered it...

For 6 more hours only, it's on Humble Bundle's daily deal for a decent price, less than currently on Steam and you can get the keys for that.

£14.99

£7.49

https://www.humblebundle.com/store

Back