Gbax 2005

One last thing any one need any cheese with their WINE??

Sure I do appreciate some good cheese with good wine . But that's cultural I guess. some other might not like it !

"Du pain, du vin et du boursin"

( Bread, Wine and Boursin cheese -> make life a better place to be)

On topic, Keep up the good work Craig, you did some very good job organizing these competitions, so really cool things can turn up for our GP32s.

BTW , is it just me or Gbax2003 + the first 2 "15 days competitions" links are dead on the main page ... they are linking to gbaemu.com BTW ....

Waiting for the new Gameboy emu from R'lyeh (because Gameboy color emu does not work on gba :( and also waiting with eager to play with VNS version of Sorcerer from fire mountain, since my book version is like 1000 km away !

Qing

Last edited by a moderator:
just remember that the judges are only doing this through the goodness of their own hearts, so they may only be able to do this in their spare time as i'm sure they will all have their own lives to lead outside of GP32land.

if they don't have the time, they should let others do it or not bother at all..

The n00bs need to be more patient... <_<
I swear some of you are too sensitive. I don't see anyone complaining about the wait, merely how much they are looking forward to the results whenever that might be.

I do. :rolleyes:

Trooper

just remember that the judges are only doing this through the goodness of their own hearts, so they may only be able to do this in their spare time as i'm sure they will all have their own lives to lead outside of GP32land.

if they don't have the time, they should let others do it or not bother at all..
Don't be a cunt.

i don't have to be as long as you have the job

Wow, what a well thought of comment.......... <_<

not so much as well thought out, just an obvious answer that I'm not scared to repeat for fear of upsetting any precious people around here.

I enjoyed reading your review today!

But we are a touchy lot around here, with good reason too!!!!!

Now, where are these bloody things???? I want them now!!

God, I'm so hard!

:p

Go on, flame me, I'm ready for you!

PS. I'm so excited about these! Cheers GBAX

I enjoyed reading your review today!

But we are a touchy lot around here, with good reason too!!!!!

Now, where are these bloody things???? I want them now!!

God, I'm so hard!

:p

Go on, flame me, I'm ready for you!

PS. I'm so excited about these! Cheers GBAX

i think u are giving us a little too much information there mate - maybe you should be telling this to your girlfriend!!

ohh :( , I was hoping they'd be here by the time I got home from work...

now I have to play with myself in bed tonight since I can't play the GbaX2005 entries

^_^

:huh: :blink: :wacko: :ph34r:

Back