Gbax 2005

And Osnes9x could be really exellent if the sound core was rewritten and optimized.
it is already excellent
No it isn't...
8 FPS is not brilliant.
compared to previous versions it is, anyhow i said excellent not brilliant

it is good, not exellent. and 0.3 version is slower than 0.2 with sound
I don't have a problem with it really, I mean it is obviously very hard to emulate.
But still.
---
Damn I said the wrong word...

it runs better than 8fps :angry:

anyway, I got a whole 128mb card ready for the gbax entries :lol:

wait, is the new fgb32 being released in this compo? :huh: B)

Last edited by a moderator:
we all know that these competitions will help gbax increase their sales, but the bottom line is simply that nobody other than craig has put competitions of this scale together anywhere else in the world and without him we would have nothing like this to look forward to, so to all the moaning plonkers................SHUT UP!!!!!

And Osnes9x could be really exellent if the sound core was rewritten and optimized.
it is already excellent
No it isn't...
8 FPS is not brilliant.
compared to previous versions it is, anyhow i said excellent not brilliant

it is good, not exellent. and 0.3 version is slower than 0.2 with sound
I don't have a problem with it really, I mean it is obviously very hard to emulate.
But still.
---
Damn I said the wrong word...

it runs better than 8fps :angry:

wait, is the new fgb32 being released in this compo? :huh: B)

Justed wanted to add to that this is a nice tree of quotes :D
And my 128 mb smc is polished and ready to rumble!

We are working on it, it takes ages to set up, test etc. Its over 5 systems this year so its a lot of work. We have to go through each one checking it, sometimes removing things/asking for things to be altered, then screen shots, html, descriptions.... it takes longer every year. They will be online soon for you all to comment on...

-Craig

www.gbax.com

I wish I'd been a bit more organised or I would have ordered another 128mb card by now. Alas, I'm not and I'll have to squeeze them in somehow.

Come on Craig, the wait is killing us. :p

Yeah, It was easy for me, I've got 2 128mb SMC's.
One usually for games and the other for movies/music.
But I just recently got an iPod and a TV for my bedroom so I only need the second SMC for movies when on the road :lol:

We are working on it, it takes ages to set up, test etc. Its over 5 systems this year so its a lot of work. We have to go through each one checking it, sometimes removing things/asking for things to be altered, then screen shots, html, descriptions.... it takes longer every year. They will be online soon for you all to comment on...

-Craig

www.gbax.com

hurray :D ! Thanks for the hard work craig

EDIT: Hey Craig, How many of the 60+ entries are for GP32?

-Craig

www.gbax.com
Hoorah! We do appreciate the effort that goes into this. :)

when you get things given to you for nothing we just have to be thankful as and when we get it.

-Craig

www.gbax.com

I just wanted to say Craig thank you for doing this and puting all the time and money into that the grew at gbax and volunteers have put into this. It's events like this that help keep the GP32 scene alive. I appologise for all those who are being ungreatfull and unpatent as they should be GREATFULL that you are doing this. Anyone who disagrees try hosting your own compitation and then you will see all the work going into it.

One last thing any one need any cheese with their WINE??

When I said I can't wait I ment it as a complement to the coders. Of course I can wait. I was just expressing my appreciation for their work. Anything good is worth waiting for. :blink:

I'm pretty sure my game was quite buggy...
So I'll release a new version straight after the competition with more crap and a storyline!
Yes! a storyline! ;)

-Craig

www.gbax.com

I just wanted to say Craig thank you for doing this and puting all the time and money into that the grew at gbax and volunteers have put into this. It's events like this that help keep the GP32 scene alive. I appologise for all those who are being ungreatfull and unpatent as they should be GREATFULL that you are doing this. Anyone who disagrees try hosting your own compitation and then you will see all the work going into it.

One last thing any one need any cheese with their WINE??

Nice hint.

sorry to be so uninformed on linux - but what is wine? and how can it benefit gp32 if it is what you seem to think it is?

sorry to be so uninformed on linux - but what is wine? and how can it benefit gp32 if it is what you seem to think it is?

Wine is a Windows emu under Linux AFAIK ... but obviously Horscht was joking coz it's surely impossible to get it run ;p

Back