Gbax Asus Eee Pc

dwarf shortage
Website
Visit site
Hey guys,
Craig, I e - mailed this question to GBAX.com website a week ago, and got no answer (and also your pms dont seem to work :huh: )
What colour is the eee pc you ship? The one on the item description is white, but the one on your review is black.....
cheers :D

The color of your blood? o_O

(Henry Rollin's answer to the "interview" question "if you were a crayon, what color would you be and why?" he replied "the color of your blood, so I can write your name all over your bedroom's wall and let your parents know what kind of a useless moron you are" or something similar. Funny stuff.)

EDIT: here is a more accurate quote

I'd be the color of your blood, so i could write on the wall of your dorm "i'm a pig" and show it to your mother after i'd killed you and stuffed you in a hole, you turgid piece of dog shit! this is what you go to college to learn? ...

xcen said:
The color of your blood? o_O

(Henry Rollin's answer to the "interview" question "if you were a crayon, what color would you be and why?" he replied "the color of your blood, so I can write your name all over your bedroom's wall and let your parents know what kind of a useless moron you are" or something similar. Funny stuff.)

EDIT: here is a more accurate quote

I'd be the color of your blood, so i could write on the wall of your dorm "i'm a pig" and show it to your mother after i'd killed you and stuffed you in a hole, you turgid piece of dog shit! this is what you go to college to learn? ...
wow :blink: I like it :p
Seriously though, someone must have the answer......

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks white to me... ;)

sitevm0.png

Back