Gbax Emails Notifcation

I keep clicking "Get Mail" but still no notification.

Reading these threads is making me even more expectant than I was before. (Does that mean I'm good for coughs or that I can't wait)

Ordered it on the 9th Dec. Praying it's in the batch dispatched this week.

I feel faint with all this excitement just before christmas (sorry winter festivities for any PC's out there) and all.

Jarska333 posted on Dec 13 2005 at 09:00 PM said:
I wonder if Craig has sent EvilDragon his 2X's?
I really hope so :)

Last edited by a moderator:
EDIT: Hurrah, I've got confirmation! After nudging GBAX a little, they noticed that they missed my order and are terribly sorry. They're sending a case and SD card reader/writer to make up for the delay, and shipping the lot in the morning. I can't believe I ever doubted their customer service. Thanks GBAX!

Cellsplitter posted on Dec 13 2005 at 11:38 PM said:
Eolair posted on Dec 13 2005 at 09:29 PM said:
Jarska333 posted on Dec 13 2005 at 09:00 PM said:
I wonder if Craig has sent EvilDragon his 2X's?
I really hope so :)
If not I'll scream :blink:
Well, I got a notification about package sent. :)

Wonder how long it takes... And whether I could track the parcel. :unsure:

I fear it will not reach me before weekend... :( Depends on the time of day it was sent... And on many other things. Like weather. And constellations. And lady Luck. (She can be a real bitch.)

Well, the mail was dated 14th, but I sure hope ED hasn't actually worked around the clock to send them, as it's only, hum, 3.00 in Germany, maybe 4.00... :huh:

Sleep is for the week?

I ordered the 23rd of November, but did not yet receive my confirmation. They asked my phone number on Monday and said it would be shipped in the next to days so, that should be happening today.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa its here :D:D:D:D

DSC00021-vi.jpg

GP2x Day Pictures

Now Im gonna play then goto work :(

Saxton_boy posted on Dec 14 2005 at 12:55 PM said:
Got mine too...

Whooooohooooooooo....

Mines apparently now been delivered, but i'm stuck at work :(

To those who have just recieved theirs: What firmware version do you have?
I only have a Viking card which according to the formware thread wont work for updates, so if i'll need to update it i might be tempted to go and get another one :rolleyes:

Just got mine!!!

Got to go back to work but no doubt ill be on the baords later this evening asking for help with something :)

Just checked mine out:

Doesn't say "First Edition"
Has 1.01 firmware installed
The screen was easy to install but was scratched up. Then I realised that the screen protector has a protector, and it was that which was scratched!

Back