Gbax Emails Notifcation

Missed the postman this morning, had to goto work :(

I've been left one of those stupid little cards, gonna pick it up tomorrow :)

Any body who ordered in December got one yet, or had a notification?

Did the batch they sent this week have a cut off date ? If so what was it and when will ones ordered later be sent out ?

Just curious as I'm going insane waiting.

Mines at the post office at the moment since I was at work today. They left me a note In my letter box saying sorry you were out so I shall picked It up tomorrow afternoon :)

ordered 2nd/3rd december and no email, i emailed them though and this is the reply:

Hi,

All December orders will be despatched within the next 7 days, delivery is guaranteed before Christmas. Immediate despatch is not available on the GP2X at the moment but when your order is despatched it will be shipped on 24hr delivery.

Regards
Jacquelyn

ordered 12th Nov, picked up from post office tonight. Haven't turned it on yet, as I'm just looking at the bits of film wondering what the bit I'm supposed to look out for is LOL.

I need to go read some docs again b4 I screw it up. Will post later if I get anything going/brick it ....

Damn it, I know the wait's almost over, it'll be here tomorrow...

Still, I'm envious of you lot, who have yours already...

So close...

my gf orderd mine on the 29th nothing as yet :( carnt wait to c it hope it getts here soon my cd player has broken lol so i dont have ne portable music lol

Lazrhog posted on Dec 14 2005 at 07:07 PM said:
ordered 12th Nov, picked up from post office tonight. Haven't turned it on yet, as I'm just looking at the bits of film wondering what the bit I'm supposed to look out for is LOL.

I need to go read some docs again b4 I screw it up. Will post later if I get anything going/brick it ....

Quick sum up of experiences.

1. done the screen thingy - went fine.
2. Read GuyFawkes Noob guide just to familiarise myself (brilliant job btw)
3. Installed SDL
4. Installed NeoCD2 from guides on here - worked great
5. Installed Williams Mame - Robotron Worked Great
6. Did the patch thing to create a Defender version of Mame from robotron.gpe - defender works great

I'm off to play for a while.

So far the whole experience is a massive thumbs up.

Merry Xmas Craig and all at GBAX - thanks for the card - nice touch.

I think I can safely say that this handheld has a huge future .... :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back