GCW Zero - Open Source Gaming Handheld

Well have to say i am really loving my gcw se device i have all my fav games on this beast and it performs very well it is a great replacment from my a320.
GCW Fan Jutley, do the emulators work with roms in zip format or do they require their original raw states(.bin, .sms, .smc, .gbc, .gba, etc.)?
Zip format works fine here had no problems.

Why isn't there a GCW sub-forum here yet? :) (or waiting to see if they actualyl ship to mass market first, just to be safe..)

jeff

I think this is because this is the official OpenPandora and ICP forum.

I don't think ED wants to host a forum for a competing product on his costs ;)

I think this is because this is the official OpenPandora and ICP forum.

I don't think ED wants to host a forum for a competing product on his costs ;)
It's not competing (heck, I'm even the distributor in Germany ;) ), but gp32x.de is the place for different handhelds, this is the official Pandora forum :)

Last edited:
In my brain I'd aliased openhandhelds.org to openpandora.org .. but checked, and openhandhelds is just the file archive; doh. Well, gp32x should have a board for it, but no one would know about it. Ah well!

jeff

I've decided not to buy one of the kickstarter gcw. but it's because I'm going to receive a large bill.

Well have to say i am really loving my gcw se device i have all my fav games on this beast and it performs very well it is a great replacment from my a320.
GCW Fan Jutley, do the emulators work with roms in zip format or do they require their original raw states(.bin, .sms, .smc, .gbc, .gba, etc.)?
Zip format works fine here had no problems.
Great. :)

Thanks.

To show my loyailty i am going to pledge $165 now when it counts the most to take us to the $130,000

AnnivEarlsHurrah.jpg

Thanks guys it means a Super Lot to have your support. By the way every SE gets 32GB SDXC internal card and all the goodies ;)

^

Technically speaking SDXC just means a 2TB limit versus a 32GB limit on SDHC.  I guess there are a few SDXC cards out there less than 64GB in size.  Although I found this confusing too.

Maybe Wikipedia is wrong. 

Anyone who purchased a SE GCW before the kickstarter will receive...

- GCW zero SE upgraded from a 16GB to 32GB Class 10 (Correction on SDXC just found out can't be sourced been waiting for a reply from vendor just go it)

- hdmi cable

- pouch with SE logo

- a t-shirt

- all current open source games and software loaded on the GCW zero SE

- access to support on the website

- glass etched with GCW logo

- GCW zero logo decal

now I have to figure out what I'll do with that second logo decal :) hadn't enough money to pledge for more than this, but being a SE order I felt I HAD to pledge at least something...

Back