GCW Zero - Open Source Gaming Handheld

Here's the petition (on an iphone - the only way i read/post in the forums)

Might want to fix that ;) Not to sound like a dick, but paypal probably won't ever see it anyway, but here's to hope!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349438493.613974.jpg

I see same thing on my Opera browser on Android... just white space

Lol. My paypal account is limited too. I didnt know you had to donate to i-petitions. I cant pay via paypal.

^^^^^Couldnt see an option to deslect the payment options at least unless I did something wrong.

Let me clarify this if you get a refund notice from PayPal you will then recieve a Google Checkout notice for the payment that was refunded from PayPal.

If you don't get one in the next 48 hours as once again I'm doing this manually then you are fine with current form of payment.

This is PayPals doing not mine due to there policies and regulations I can't change them nor can you and e-mailing them will not resolve then issue either.

So i do apologize but please set tight and wait and see if you get the refund notice from PayPal and new invoice from Google Checkout.

Google will do exactly the same thing that paypal did as soon as they see what you're doing.

Of the two companies, Paypal is actually the better one to deal with.

However, the only way you can take preorders and not have to worry is via bank transfers, there are several easy gateways to do this now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me clarify this if you get a refund notice from PayPal you will then recieve a Google Checkout notice for the payment that was refunded from PayPal.

If you don't get one in the next 48 hours as once again I'm doing this manually then you are fine with current form of payment.

This is PayPals doing not mine due to there policies and regulations I can't change them nor can you and e-mailing them will not resolve then issue either.

So i do apologize but please set tight and wait and see if you get the refund notice from PayPal and new invoice from Google Checkout.

Google will do exactly the same thing that paypal did as soon as they see what you're doing.

Of the two companies, Paypal is actually the better one to deal with.

However, the only way you can take preorders and not have to worry is via bank transfers, there are several easy gateways to do this now.

I pointed this out to gcw a few pages back too, we'll see if history repeats itself.

I pointed this out to gcw a few pages back too, we'll see if history repeats itself.

it's unknown how they tag counts as fraudulent, paypal accepted the first payments for GCW, googlepay might accept this second payment without it triggering the "fraudulent" red alarm... and if not I guess we'll have to resort back to the old wire transfer.... damns I hate doing those things, it's so complicated to get it right..

None of my payments got refunded was a just lucky or did they just forget me?

None of my payments got refunded was a just lucky or did they just forget me?

Ditto, but I'm also a long standing, frequent and trusted paypal user, so it could be that paypal didn't like some/most of the payments, but were ok with a few of themor something along those lines.

I think you guys got lucky, I'm also a long time regular PayPal user, had my account verified years back too, I still got the refund request though.

Here are samples of the shirt designs:

idxfde.jpg

95mtd3.jpg

It's the logo from the first rendered console by _n3o_ with alittle creative license from another artist Erico tell me what you think.

I have a couple more to come from the original artist of the logo _n3o_ who did the console render with the zero logo

yeah look nice.

I'd like one in a polo shirt, with the above back image on the breast, and the above front image in full size on the back.

We still on for first batch shipping this Tuesday.? And what's happened to the dingooty forums

Glasses made at the Expo not greatest pic but tell me what you think

Here are the shirts we did as give aways at Expo not greatest could only get one color not full design on short notice

Back